Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Making money how?
  • juan
    Free Member

As you may or not may be aware off, I am a member of joblesstrackworld.
    Now the government is meant to pay me the "chomage". But lets put it that way, they are not in any hurry.
    Plus I need to pay for my motorcycle insurance, a pair of new tyres (for the motorcycle) and around 187€ of goods to pay to the LBS (lets not mention I'd love to do some of the enduros).

Anyone know how I can get some cash in hands? I use to be able to give some math/physics tuitions, but now it's getting more difficult (thanks to the **** right wing government).

So it leaves me digging and building houses, but I have very much doubt I could get that with cash in hand.

So any ideas?

Cheers
    P.S no getting the SO or her kids to work is not really an option…

Any ideas???

Hairychested
    Free Member

Sleep with Cheryl Cole and sell it to The Sun?

singlecrack
    Free Member

Sleep with Ashley Cole and sell it to The Daily Mail 😀

juan
    Free Member

Sleeping with someone is not an option either (I'll probably wake up one morning and discover my SO have 'john-bobitted' me)…

Any tips?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Lend greece billions

Place bets that those loans will go bad

Work with your employees placed on secondments in various governments to ensure interest rates get hiked up so that the loans really will go bad

Collect winnings on said bets

Get governments to bail out the original loans, soaking taxpayers for billions.

Walk away with a few billion in bonus payments.

Repeat for Italy, Portugal, Spain, Ireland etc etc etc

foxyrider
    Free Member

Website designing (basic) or fixing people computers?

flip
    Free Member

Rent boy?

Joxster
    Free Member

Part time as a spanner in a bike shop

stevomcd
    Free Member

Tu es francais et tu sais pas gagner du black? J'y crois pas…. 😉

thepodge
    Free Member

when i had no job i let my insurance lapse and declared the Yamaha SORN, its not left the back garden since. if you cant afford things then don't do them, its not hard.

the only things you NEED to pay for are food and shelter

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Can u drive?? look for local delivery jobs. My local rag had a few of these going when i was "between jobs"

The main way of finding any work i find is to ring everyone i now and ask them to ask around. That increases the number at least tenfold. Cast your net wide my son….good luck

juan
    Free Member

The podge very true, but there is no such thing as SORN in France. Plus the SO ask me to go pillon on a regular basis and I kind need it sometimes to escape the reality of my fugly life 🙁

I'll try the installing computer stuff that might actually work.

Thanks for that.

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

sounds funny, if you drive be a delivery boy for dominos pizza… i did it for a time when i had no work. they always looking for people. i had no clue where i was going as i just moved to my parents new house. i used a sat nav tom tom. got like £6 / per hour. £1 per delivery in fuel plus tips are yours..

for a typical night you will:

deliver 20 pizzas = £20 fuel money
    get £10 tips
    plus £6 per hour…

not bad for cruising round in your time when probaly watching shite tv instead.

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

I might have got the wrong end of the stick here but in the UK, cash in hand means payment without declaration and chromage would appear to be the french equivalent of our unemployment benefit.
    If this is the case, surely this in France would amount to, as it would in the UK……benefit fraud?
    This website is full of people happy to jump all over people topping up cyclescheme vouchers or using cycle scheme vouchers for bikes not likely to be used very much for cycling to work.
    If in France it's OK to claim chromage and do some work as well, fair play. If not? I'll keep my opinion to myself.

PePPeR

"benefit fraud" is that like the poor persons version of expenses scandal?

Main difference being you're more likely to be prosecuted if you're a poor person!

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Dunno'
    Both take the piss a lot more than topping up a cyclescheme voucher though.

MrFart
    Free Member

Where are you based? I might be able to get you some work – only talking beer money though. Am in 35.

Drac

Graphic designer and remember no favours.

juan
    Free Member

Well it is illegal indeed. Problem is if you declare a few hours you loose your chomage "unemployment benefit" plus I have been jobless since January the first and they still haven't paid me anything. So I am not looking to make a living out of it, just be able to get a bit of extra cash to be able to ride bikes and motorbikes. That's it.

juan
    Free Member

Mr fart thank but a bit far I am in the 06.

MrFart
    Free Member

No worries.

Can you not find some bar work? Loads going around here with place getting ready for the season.

You can work up to 90/110 (I can't remember which) hours and still claim the rest as a top up to your full allocation (although I think this only applies if you are on a CDD/Interim).

Blower
    Free Member

You said it Flip.

Macavity
    Free Member
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Making money how?’ is closed to new replies.