Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Makaskill Advert
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

anyone know when the volkswagen/Danny Mac advert is coming out ? i keep watching out for it…

RealMan
    Free Member

Now I'm interested. How does a company use a cyclist to promote cars? Have him ride a bike and have fun until it rains a little then pops back home to get in his golf and join the traffic jams?

EDIT: 1 second on google..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IRfrQSBCOY

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I read somewhere that they were trialing it in one country, if it was well received (not sure if that's commercially or just generally) it would be used elsewhere. This might be internet chinese wispers though.

brakes
    Free Member
    kamina
    Free Member

It's been shown here in Finland.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

ur mad on danny mum lol

monkeychild
    Free Member

I love his riding, but that advert made no sense?

teamfinners
    Free Member

he's fearless but scared.

DrP

He's an incredible rider, but I can't help feeling a lot of these companies are now shoehorning an incredible rider into adverts that make no sense, other than to jump on the Danny Mac bandwagon??

DrP

I'm going out to buy a Volkswagen right now.
    No, in fact, I'll buy two.

On second thoughts, cycling on the pavement is illegal.
    I don't want to buy a car from a manufacturer who promotes such irresponsible activities and contempt for the law.

elaineanne
    Free Member

this ones good too…..

martinxyz
    Free Member

well you buy PG tea bags after seeing Johnny Vegas throwing the bag into a cup.

daniel nearly fell down the gap in the vid at one point.theres blood on the wall on the right and pedal gashes.the sequence shot from the other side to the filming position shows his footing messing up half way through the 180 mid air.dodgy.

Jamie
    Free Member

DrP – Member
    He's an incredible rider, but I can't help feeling a lot of these companies are now shoehorning an incredible rider into adverts that make no sense, other than to jump on the Danny Mac bandwagon??

DrP

You want to check out the Doves' vid with him in. I believe it holds the record for the worlds biggest shoe-horning.

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Neither are as bad as the music video he is in… Random?

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Oh, and i particularly like the warning at the start "stunt rider, do not try this". I'd like to see the plebs that watch that going "i could do that on my carrera outrage".

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Makaskill Advert’ is closed to new replies.