Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • mail-order flowers – experiences?
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

my girlfriend is graduating next week, and as i’m in france and not there with her, i’d like to get some flowers sent to her.

are interflora ok? or any cheaper or nicer options? flowers will be sent to london, if it makes much difference.

luke, if you read this, obv don’t mention anything!!

incognito
    Free Member

M&S and next do flowers. it’ll be cheaper than interflora.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

What I have done is find a local florist on the net and e mailed them to do it.

I thought I got better flowers / price than interflora and it was a bit more personal.

Most florists will deliver.

grantway
    Free Member

Yeah last year I had some delivered but i never ordered any?

I agree with TJ find a florest near where your partner is staying and contact them.
    Interflora my opinion are a rip off, to what you get for your money

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

M&S have always been better than Next or Interflora when I have used them. Local florist doesn’t gurantee you quality, indeed locals vary so much in style & quality I wouldn’t use local without seeing first.

TJ is right once again. Though I phone rather than email.

stumpy01

I’ve used bunches.co.uk several times and the flowers have always been decent & lasted ages.

beamers

+1 for M and S. Great flowers and they last for ages.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks guys! i’ll check out m&s

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I ordered roses for my wife last Feb from Next and they were really poor – an embarasment.

Next gave me some vouchers!

Never gonna use them again.

br
    Free Member

+1 TJ

Internet the local Florist, then ring em. That way you also can let them recommend whats’ fresh and in.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Have had good feedback from recipients of flowers from Asda’s on-line service; would also recommend daffodils from http://www.flowerfarm.co.uk

Markie
    Free Member

What I have done is find a local florist on the net and e mailed them to do it.

I thought I got better flowers / price than interflora and it was a bit more personal.

Most florists will deliver.

+1!

Absolutely the way. I’ve had fantastic service from florists arranged this way.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Try

http://www.scillyflowers.co.uk/

they did our flowers when we go married and we use them quite alot superb postal serice and cheap compared to otheres

Coyote
    Free Member

Another vote for local. Ring them and let them know what the occasion is and what your budget is. They’ll generally discuss the options and make recommendations. The presentation will be more personal. I’ve never had a problem with local florists.

Woody
    Free Member

Flowers by Post

Have used them loads and they are very good and reliable. Flowers also seem fresher and last much longer – so my Mum says anyway 😉

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks again!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘mail-order flowers – experiences?’ is closed to new replies.