Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • macc forest area
  • XXX
    Free Member

Going to be passing Macc forest a few times in the next few weeks and need to break the journey up. Can anyone point me to the top of the DH runs in Macc forest or any of the other good trails cheeky or otherwise.
    Cheers

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Start at Teggs Nose, out of the car park, turn left… And follow the Footpath trail, srtraight off the edge to the valley bottom, back up the other side, and up to Charity lane…

There’s loads of stuff to find on the right hand side through the woods. Just follow yer nose, you can’t go far wrong.

nbt

the official DH trail is chained closed, you need to get in touch with the guys who run it (don’t have details myself sorry) to find out when it will be opened

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    XXX
    Free Member

thanks, will give that a whirl. more than 2 trees and im lost which is always a good method of finding trails but if anyone has a GPS route that would be good as in going to be pushed for time
    cheers

M6TTF
    Free Member

You can’t really go that wrong in Macc forest – although the official dh runs are chained up as gas been said. If Ou have a couple of hours then up to the cat n fiddle, across Dane bower hollow and into 3 shires is good, then down Cumberland brook and then back up to the firest

carlos
    Free Member

As M6TTF’s route starting at The Leather Smithy pub head up to Charity Lane, Cat & Fiddle etc… be prepared for hills and a chunk of road, still a decent blast round though.

abductee
    Free Member

This one? Macc forest

M6TTF
    Free Member

Link didn’t work

nbt

link worked for me

carlos
    Free Member

XXX – What days and times you looking at??? If I’m free I could show you a route

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘macc forest area’ is closed to new replies.