Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • M155 STW
  • BigJohn

Saw this reg number today on a beautiful Bentley Continental Convertible in Brighton.

So does the winner get to keep the car for her 12 months in office? Lucky girl. Can anyone enter?

donsimon
    Free Member

Lucky girl. Can anyone enter?

Oooh err!

j_me
    Free Member

Was it Surf Matt ?

Dickyboy

M155 STD would have been far more amusing, saw B1 BOB once & always wondered if they were (not something people shout about in my experience) or whether they just hadn’t realised 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

D4 RCY was for sale once…

…for more than I ever expect to spend on a car, let alone an “I’m a knob” plate.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Woon’t be any point me getting a STW username personalised plate. Even if I had a car.

I’d have to change it too often… 😳

CountZero

Lol @ elfin. Best personal plates I’ve seen were H1 MUM, on a car on the M4 once, and N11 NAH, on a car in Bristol, parked ’round the back of New Trinity Police station.

TiRed

AUS71N was up for sale, but like D4 RCY was more than a very decent car… I passed.

donsimon
    Free Member

I saw 51 MON on a Triumph Herald in about 1977, then again about 15 years later for sale at 25k… Silly money and much cheaper to change your name.
    Private plates are something you don’t see in Spain so people have to demonstrate the personality weaknesses in other ways.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

An ex-work collegue got a mard on as no one noticed his plate change to something like k60 MGH (MGH being his initials) and asked the question: did I just waste £500?

BigJohn

I saw 51 MON in the early 70s, but at that time it was on a Dutton, which was a Lotus 7 style kit-car that was based on a Herald chassis. Must have been a Triumph nutter. Or a man with access to cheap welding (for those who know the Herald’s appetite for salt).

Why do I remember? Because we were both broken down in the same lay-by one hot summer’s day, me with my Herald 998cc twin-carb convertible.

Around that time I considered changing my name to Mike Kenneth Oliver 198 Fredericks, which would have got me a personalised number for free.

T666DOM

Have a guess what my reg is????????

j_me
    Free Member

M155 STW ?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The best I’ve ever seen were on an Aston and a Bently outside some posh looking gaff on Cheyne Walk, Chelsea.

2BE, and NOT 2B. 🙂

Hmm, which car shall I take out today..?

Think it’s some actor bod.

No it’s true, check pon:

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Rarely find plates funny, but “MR 5 1NCH” on a Porsche a couple of weeks ago gave me at least a wry smile.

zokes
    Free Member

There’s a guy with a Ferrari round these parts with the plate:

“M1D L1FE”

At least he’s honest…

derek_starship
    Free Member

Saw this Merc’ parked up on the sandfront at Hoylake:

godzilla
    Free Member

There was a customer where i use to work thats reg was K9 COX, it always made us chuckle in a childish way..

Gary_C

I see one of those offroader pickups (Nissan Navara?) around where I live. BU51 COW.

The driver is always in a hurry…

ridingscared
    Free Member

Steve Parrish has PEN1S – it was on a big Merc last time I saw him at Donnington.

Lifer
    Free Member

Saw an A8 with ‘B4 ALL’

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘M155 STW’ is closed to new replies.