Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Looking for business development manager
  • Robertwilkinson
    Free Member

Planme.com looking for person with business development exp to help grow this project management consultancy. This is a part time opportunity on a work from home basis

bigyinn
    Free Member

Go away.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

http://www.planme.com/Contact_Us.html is a 404.

SPAMALAMADINGDONG!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Already reported it. Odd for an existing active member to do this. Hacked account?

Robertwilkinson
    Free Member

sorry all, this isn’t spam. this is genuine I assure you. from your messages I can see my website is down and I’m now fixing it. If you are interested in the job, please email me (email address in the profile) Rob

bigyinn
    Free Member

Neither is it bike or chat related!
    This isn’t a recruitment forum after all. 🙄

donsimon
    Free Member

Isn’t a business development manager simply a salesman? So rather than having any analytical skills simply needs to be pushy.

Robertwilkinson
    Free Member

bigyinn. I know but it would be good to give a fellow rider a job and to have a rider in the team, so I thought why not. It’s caused discussion, inadvertently!

site now has a ‘maintenance’ page on it while I try fix the damn thing. Please try hold back from the ‘web designer required’ jokes. thanks

beej

Seems fair enough – original post did seem a bit spammy though. Nothing wrong with trying to reduce the numbers in Joblesstrackworld.

wallop

It’s not a great recruitment advert though, is it?

trailmonkey

well it would have been ok if people hadn’t tried to be wise asses on the thread.

hope someone from here gets the job.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

…in the team…

Oh Jebus, run. Run now.

Before we get “going forward” and “deliverables” and all sorts of other gobshite phrases.

Ring a mobile for a job application? Fallen at the first hurdle.

sc-xc

If not team, then what?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Anything but.

“…I’d like a rider for the position…” See? Easy.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

well it would have been ok if people hadn’t tried to be wise asses on the thread.

Sadly, +1

BigJohn

Robert – YGM.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Perhaps the op should have worded his post a little better then? Rather than just making it look like random spammage?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Looking for business development manager’ is closed to new replies.