Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Looking for a solar panel company – need installation before 12 december!!
  • hitman
    Free Member

Need one to install before 12 December – anyone know one who would be able to do that ?
    I’m based in west wales
    cheers

ton

moon/stick 😀

seriously tho, you do not have much chance, but however, give these a ring.

solar twin 01244 403404. in chester.

trickydisco
    Free Member
    mefty
    Free Member

As I understand it, you need to be connected to the grid by that date and therein may lie your problem.

Smudger666

hope you get one – my phone has been non-stop with similar queries since the 1st november – cant wait for the 12th and we cant get some sleep!

Smudger666

you need to have the completed application form and supporting documentation in the hands of your supplier by midnight on the 11th – some are taking email applications, some aren’t – best to check with your chosen FiT provider ASAP if you haven’t already.

rthomas17
    Free Member

as Mefty states, you need to be installed by a registered fitter, and get your forms off to your supplier by that date, with a correctly filled in application form and all appropriate certificates.
    Personally I think it’s too late to hit the dealine now, especially as you would ideally get a couple of quotes, research the companies blah blah and all that stuff that you know you should do really.
    If I was you, I would wait until after the deadline, because the companies will need to start dropping their prices to offer a reasonable return-on-investment from the new tariff. Tesco are already stating that they have reduced theirs….

Militant_biker

I think they have to be not just connected but registered with your provider before the deadline, i.e. you have to post them the certificate and they have to receive it…

Best of luck

Edit – too slow by far!

hitman
    Free Member

thanks everyone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a solar panel company – need installation before 12 december!!’ is closed to new replies.