Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Look Wind Tex and other winter gloves
  • yesiamtom
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyones tried the look wind tex gloves? Theres no information or reviews on them anywhere!

Im trying to find a really seriously warm winter glove, i find my hands always get cold. Ive tried someones lobster gloves and they just about kept my fingers warm.

Any suggestions other than the looks? Mostly for lobsters snip snip!

4ndyB
    Free Member

Not lobsters, I know, but Sealskinz winter cycling gloves work for me & I used to suffer with cold hands.

wwaswas

If you want *really* warm then look at ski/mountain gloves.

All the bike gloves I’ve tried have erred ont he side of still allowing lots of finger movement.

Having sadi that Specialized Radiants work pretty well for me.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

ill be honest compeltely unpronouncable named person i have considered that. Im just worired about how bulky they will be and also whether they can take the constant rubbing on handlebars? I have some of those winter glvoes you usdually see walkers with and they’ve been torn up very quickly.

I also tried some neoprene gloves last night which were okay until i started to chill a bit and then they just stayed cold permanently.

thomthumb
    Free Member

silk liners ftw.

wwaswas

compeltely unpronouncable named person

think of it as;

ww as was

I was weekendworrier (ww) and now I’m not.

I’ve not tried non-bike gloves myself but you’d need to make sure they had abrasion resistant palms etc.

or as above, oversized gloves with thermal liners.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Look Wind Tex and other winter gloves’ is closed to new replies.