Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • look what I've just found behind a really thin false wall in my cellar!
  • WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Have you made soup out of it yet?

iain1775
    Free Member

ehm can I have it back please,I have no idea what my wife is doing inside your walls 😉

will
    Free Member

Best thread in ages!!

If I found that in my walls, I would quickly brick it back up.

Ti29er
    Free Member

You're not living in Fred West's, Welsh Cousin, Sean's old house are you?
    If so, it might have been owned previously by siad Taff, an infamous Welsh hill farmer with too many offspring (he married his sister Baaaabs, don't you know) and this is what they did when they ran out of space under the back porch.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

After casting my eyes upon it's image and uttering a profanity, I woke up this morning and have genuinely lost my voice, other than a bit of a squeak. Has anyone else experienced anything?

Coasting
    Free Member

And i thought Tinker Juarez had retired

zaskar
    Free Member

MrNutt yesterday:

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

You need to get some straighters on it,permed hair is just so 80,s.

satsoma
    Free Member

My computer at work is rubbish and can't see the picture…RUBBISH. What is it???

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

he found osama bin laden… about time too, look s a bit worse for wear though!

noteeth
    Free Member

You need to get some straighters on it

It does resemble some kind of demonic L'Oréal advert.

"Because your soul is worth it…" 😈

genesis
    Free Member

Give it to the church to hang alognside the Turin shroud and get History channel to make a documentary about it.

mrchrispy

I would

snowslave

At halloween you can use it like this:

Or maybe even this:

The kids will love it. Mwahahahaghaa

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Serving suggestion for soupy sheep head matter…

snowslave

Actually, you could try and revive it using offal from the butchers and some electricity from the mains.

kimbers

found this in a museum in peru;
    pre-incan child mummy/skeleton whose head has been bound when growing to give him a giegeresque noggin

BigDummy
    Free Member

Great thread. 😀

I must remember, before I have to move out of my house, to post a picture of the wierd black rubber amalgam of hot-water bottle and giant cock that I found while clearing up my shed…

DT78
    Free Member

Why does my work internet not let me see pictures!!! The suspense till I get home….

IdleJon

DT78 – Member
    Why does my work internet not let me see pictures!!! The suspense till I get home….

+1.

I don't normally use the internet in the house – looks like I'm logging on tonight.

Do I need to tell my wife I'm looking at dodgy sites though?

zaskar
    Free Member

satsoma – Member
    My computer at work is rubbish and can't see the picture…RUBBISH. What is it???

LOL! poor basket! 😀

tangent
    Free Member

A distant ancestor of Mint Sauce prehaps?…

metalheart
    Free Member

That is, well disturbing.

Maybe its a unicorn (which would explain the hole).

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i'd leave it alone, put the wall back up and put the house up for sale A.S.A.P!

aleigh
    Free Member

Put a dress on it, and take it round your local park in a wicker wheelchair. 😯

please don't – you'll give my girls nightmares……and me! 😆

Suggsey
    Free Member

Put it above the entance door to where ever you store your bikes, should firgthen the living crap out of any bike thief especially if you hook it up to a motion sensor light to light it up upon approach of said miscreants 😛

LordJingles
    Free Member

And i thought Tinker Juarez had retired

LMAO!!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

You can only surmise that the previous occupier was as big a geek as the average STW user (and they are ALL average) and really wanted you and others to react like this when you find their student bit of fun.

zokes
    Free Member
    izakimak
    Free Member

Just **** it! What's the worsed that can happen?

backhander
    Free Member

You should be scaring the Mrs out of her wits with it every opportunity you get.

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘look what I've just found behind a really thin false wall in my cellar!’ is closed to new replies.