• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Bez.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • long, er, long fingered gloves
  • Orang-Hutan
    Free Member

hi, shopping for long fingered gloves but i have long fingers on not particularly big hands ( 9″ around knuckles, 4″ long index finger) this means most large gloves fit the hand but are too short in the finger. any body got any pointers so I don’t have to try every pair in shop on. No pervy responses please.

aluhrs
    Free Member

I have the same problem, no large gloves fit my fingers…. Until I tried my mum’s new gore women’s gloves. They are light summer ones but my hands haven’t been cold all winter. They are classed as long if you look on Evens. Give then a go but try on first as they are a bit pricey.

mrjmt
    Free Member

I’m the same, best fitting gloves ive found are gore. Also cannondale used to do some 3/4 length ones that were good but havent seen any around recently. Also find royal quite good for long fingers.

Bez

I seem to be 8.5″ish around the knuckles with a 4″ index finger measured from the centre of the knuckle to the tip. Specialized long-finger gloves in XXL (I’ve had lots) *always* fit me just about perfectly – I don’t even bother looking at other brands these days.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘long, er, long fingered gloves’ is closed to new replies.