Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • London Bikeshops
  • Budgie
    Free Member

I’m going up to London with the wife and will definetly need to escape at some point, any “Not to be missed” bike shops in central or 30 min tube ride?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Can’t think of any in Central London. Maybe Mosquito, otherwise get a good coffee instead.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

There’s the obvious ones, like Condor, Cycle Surgery Spitalfields, erm…

All much of a muchness. Loads of Evans. All are staffed by underpaid bods with varying degrees of interest. Stocked with loads of gear at full RRP.

It’s a bike shop, what do you expect? I can’t imagine any bike shop is ‘not to be missed’.

Brick Lane Cycles is a nichetastic fixie/fakenger shop. Lots of decent second hand bits, mostly roadie, but some nice bargains to be found, if you look closely. It’s not actually on Brick Lane, but on Bethnal Green Road, at the top end of Brick Lane.

Dekerfer
    Free Member

How about Velorution? Just off Oxford St (leave Mrs Budgie to do some shopping) and full of interesting bike brands – check out Biomega, Pedersen etc etc.

You may not buy anything but you will see some really fun stuff.

djglover
    Free Member

Nowt special really, condor is OK for a browse if you are passing by chancery lane.

Bike Hut in Dorking is better than any major London Bike shop really.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

There`s now a Bikehut just round the corner from St Pauls.

Hairychested
    Free Member

In a way the one I find worth visiting is Decathlon. Nearest tube station is Canada Water.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘London Bikeshops’ is closed to new replies.