Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Loads of posts this morning
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Loads of posts already this morning, is it raining all over the country and everyone’s bored already?

DIY on my Bank Holiday to do list, what about you?

nbt

raining here. just finished breakfast, about to head into the garage to fettle stuff. Swap chains, fit new forks, change some brakes around and whatnot

Mantastic
    Free Member

Day of rest for me before heading to west coast of Wales for four days of riding. Tide times checked, air mostly out of the tyres so am almost ready. Oh yep must pack a few bits

GrahamS

Working. Don’t get bank holidays. 🙁

(it’s raining anyway)

jambalaya
    Free Member

Had a great ride Friday, clear blue skies. 50k in Surrey Hills, longest I’ve ever done. Today it’s wet and miserable looking forward to a nice fry up brunch. If it were autumn or winter I’d be out enjoying the environment but why get soaked for the sake of it. Peak district for the first time next weekend so saving myself 🙂

ashfanman
    Free Member

Had a great ride yesterday, but I passed out last night and smacked my head against a wall on the way down, so thought I’d take it easy today. 🙁

redthunder
    Free Member

Rain 🙁 good for the garden.

Chance to sort my photos out 🙂

Top ride yesterday 🙂

matt_outandabout

pee’ing down here.

Junkyard
    Free Member

kids watching tv I am just putting off the Spring clean they have to do whilst telling them off for breaking toys etc

Time to DADTFU and face the stroppy winging and moaning…so just like STW but actually in front of you 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

face the stroppy winging and moaning…so just like STW

😀

hilldodger
    Free Member

Three rain free days of riding this long w/e 😀

bit drizzly today, it’s my iDay off and the TJ show is warming up nicely – so beer, pizza, bike buffing and lolz will do me just fine

GW
    Free Member

Bone dry here as usual

samuri
    Free Member

pissing it down here. Really can’t be bothered to be honest. Got some DIY to do later . That’ll be nice.

Raindog
    Free Member

2 1/2 hilly hours on the road bike yesterday, it’s raining, plus my wife of 17 years wants a divorce so I don’t feel like doing much 🙁

mrlebowski
    Free Member

A session on the turbo & then out with a laydee ce soir..

scaredypants

GW – Member
    Bone dry here as usual

It’s true then GW – you actualy are satan ? 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

Pissing it down in Derbyshire, off to the mothers to get Easter eggs then off to the cinema to watch pirates with the kids! Thankfully all on a freebie!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Sat in the bath with a cup of tea wondering which one will go cold first…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Timmy Time FTW.
    Lashing down here, CBA riding today, although the classifieds have rewarded me with a hub spare that i need.
    Still next weekend should see me out, plus i have the next week off so intending getting out a fair bit. 🙂

Nipper99
    Free Member

Ben Hur on tv for next 5 hours by which time it might have stopped raing so i can get out for an hour or two.

MrOvershoot

ashfanman – Member

Had a great ride yesterday, but I passed out last night and smacked my head against a wall on the way down, so thought I’d take it easy today.
    Self administered or illness?
    Hope you ok, I passed out 2 months ago during a chest infection coughing session & its a bit scary!

Anyway I’m off out to the garage to service a mates bike for him, I got a good(hard)ride in yesterday and my legs are still a bit sore despite a good sleep.

Oh yes its pissing down here & has been since about midnight

Jamie
    Free Member

Sat in the bath with a cup of tea wondering which one will go cold first…

*Hi-5s STW-in-the-bath buddy*

chakaping
    Free Member

Working, or rather trying to work but keep procrastinating instead.

Doesn’t look like I’m missing much weather wise though.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Loads of posts this morning’ is closed to new replies.