Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lladro. Inheritance – Advice
  • redthunder
    Free Member

I inherited a large collection of Lladro including many retired items.

Anyone one here collect or relatives who might collect know what to do with it or if it has any value.

hels
    Free Member

Advice ? It’s hideous, get it out of the house immediately in case the ugly is catching.

This website might help:

http://porcelaincabinet.com/

wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

judging by “cash in the attic” that i had the displeasure to watch yesterday, they’re out of fashion and worth about £30 a pop, if you’re lucky. One of them went for £10.

freddyg
    Free Member

My Mum had a load of this stuff. When she died in 1990 (aged 46 🙁 ) my Dad threw the lot in the bin. He never did like it.

midlifecrashes

Did you get an airgun as well?

poolman
    Free Member

I live in Spain & although Lladro isn’t really my thing it is v popular here. The factory is in Valencia & I think they stock every item they ever made. I’d list a piece on thebay.es or segundamono.es & see what happens.

Michael Jackson was a collector – he had every piece they ever made. Factory tour was good, I think the cheapest item in the shop was 100e.

Good luck

monogramman
    Free Member

The first figure is Don Quixote, and the second figure is “Clown lying down with ball” funnily enough.

Check what you have first before offering them for sale, some are highly sort after.

They could buy you a fair few bike components!

I’m an antique ceramic restorer by trade so do see Lladro pieces quite regularly.

iDave
    Free Member

monogramman – do you mind if I email you about some stuff?

monogramman
    Free Member

Go ahead

ryan-adams
    @ntlworld.
    com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lladro. Inheritance – Advice’ is closed to new replies.