Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Live Chat Function
  • jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Things are moving very fast at the moment, our turn around on orders has improved dramatically over the recent weeks, hopefully everyone that has ordered will have seen proof of this!

Things are looking great and all the issues we've had in the past are being addressed. We have lots of changes due for our website, and one idea is a LIVE CHAT option on our site.

Opinions welcome!!

snakebite
    Free Member

telephones are nearly as good!

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Suprisingly our phones have really cooled off – hence this idea.

The other main reason for the idea is because when we go World Wide the chat function gives us the option to translate.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Would you like me to tell you what Im wearing?

🙂

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Just an answer to the thread is adequate thanks! 🙂

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Merlin have a much better sense of humour

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

good idea i think! why not?!?!?! sometimes i dont have chance to ring or cant whilst at work, though i always have access to the internet 🙂 , one thing that sometimes annoys me, is the length of time it takes companys to respond via email, so yeah i live chat option is a good idea get an instant answer to your stock questions etc etc….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ASL?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

how is this not an advert ?

and will it be an actual person or a robot ?

soobalias
    Free Member

what tyres for live chat?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and where the hell is it, I can't find it 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

and where the hell is it, I can't find it

We have lots of changes due for our website, and one idea is a LIVE CHAT option on our site.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

LIVE CHAT to communicate with us re stock, basic questions etc etc!

z1ppy

simonfbarnes – Premier Member

It 'kinda' is and isn't but then that proper one the left there means they like si@Pro et all, can do em on the forum too, or have you been asleep?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but then that proper one the left there means they like si@Pro et all, can do em on the forum too, or have you been asleep?

so if you advertise on the site you're allowed advertorials too ? Sadly I seem unable to see ads so I contribute by being a premium member instead…

MS
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Premier Member

Don't really see why this would even pop into your head.

They want to improve their site/serice so asking on a forum where a vast majority of bikers shop.

If its going to improve their service then thats a great idea.

Good idea in my opinion although, would you not get a good few people asking lots of questions. Simple questions would be best, otherwise a phonecall would probably save more time.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

@MS – you've got the idea. More posts welcome!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Don't really see why this would even pop into your head

I must be very cynical 🙁

FuzzyWuzzy

Live Chat is a good idea IMO, I do a lot of web browsing when on conference calls at work so can't phone :p Used live chat a few times on other sites (although not cycling ones) and they work pretty well IME (as long as the person responding isn't a computer and has a clue about what they're talking about and not reading from a script in Bangalore).

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Don't worry on the other end will be a member of our comms team 🙂

taka
    Free Member

how come everyone takes the pi55 out of jajamescycles.co.uk anyways?

atlaz
    Free Member

LIVE CHAT to communicate with us re stock…

Just having accurate stock levels on your website would take care of that one. Fair play, I think you're making an effort though.

solar
    Free Member

I've used the live chat on warehouse express and I think dabs for photography and pc stuff and it was very useful. Much quicker than waiting for emails, and easier than using the phone when at work etc.

Jamie
    Free Member

Taka – Member
    how come everyone takes the pi55 out of jajamescycles.co.uk anyways?

Because sometimes they have taken the piss with stock levels, service and delivery times.

I tip my hat to them for trying to rectify this tho.

walla24
    Free Member

sounds good to me, love sites where you can just 'chat', resolves problems quickly for free! and you can do it from work or uni.
    do it JEJames

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Live Chat Function’ is closed to new replies.