Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Little things you do to amuse yourself…
  • RobHilton
    Free Member

I like to wear lycra & use spds when riding with certain people who have an issue with it.

I’m quite capable of wearing baggies and using flats, but having to be seen out in public with someone who hasn’t followed their narrow minded thinking & current fashions seems to wind them up in a way that pleases me :mrgreen:

binners

I hide just one of each of Binners bike gloves and move things to different draws just to watch him make up new swear words…..

I’ve long suspected this kind of thing was going on. The blame has obviously been kitten directed so far. Which means I’ve been swearing at Che unnecessarily. He’ll be traumatised

I hope your proud of yourself!

DezB
    Free Member

I compile lists of people on forums

You’re quite strange, aren’t you?

trickydisco
    Free Member

owning people on my singlespeed 😀

canibearaindogtoo
    Free Member

Samuri
    The word was little, not pathetic. Meant to be light hearted, like.

It’s pathetic that I do it. HTH.

Fair do, I think maybe I read it wrong and thought you were having a pop at someone.

Another one of mine is telling my girlfriend how my day was through the medium of song. I must be good because she hasn’t run away yet.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I compile lists of people on forums..

As imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, you’ve almost made it in to my top 50.

Dez – you’re in my top 10… in you’re dreams… pahhahahahahahhhahaahah

aracer
    Free Member

Funnily enough you’re on it, but for some reason you are number 2 on the section marked cool people

Are you going to reveal who’s number 1, so I know whether to be flattered or insulted?

Escaping from the forums, right now I’m adding a moving jaw and a scary voice along with a motion detector to a plastic skull (all operated using a microcontroller, natch). Sadly mrs aracer wasn’t particularly surprised to come in the door and get greeted by mad cackles coming from the skull (no moving jaw at the moment as I’ve not integrated yet), but I’m hoping some little kids might be in a few days time.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Little things you do to amuse yourself…’ is closed to new replies.