Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Lib Dems to tackle Mtb inequality….
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Following his latest attempt to introduce a mansion tax, Vince Unable will announce a new range of lib dem (sic) policies to deal with other, outrageous, outward signs of success in the uk economy.

All owners of FS Mtb will face a levy of 1% of the face value of their bike over and above the threshold value of an on-one steel hard tail and a 2% levy on any fuel used to travel to their nearest trail centre. Dunce Cable said, “it is perverse in the current climate that a few people can enjoy the privileges that FS provide while others are forced to endure riding on HTS. We must eradicate this injustice and move to a fairer society.”

Meanwhile David Milibands has announced his shock decision to join the Tory party, sorry a private equity company, described by his brother a “predatory” 😉 move.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…and in breaking news Chris Hune has denied riding on cheeky trails on the Winterfold estate claiming that his wife had borrowed his Orange 5. Surrey police are investigating this and reports of a transsexual trail blazer on closed Redlands property.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How terribly ‘Richard Littlejohn’.

Are you a big fan ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I hate the poilitcs of envy that this govt seems hell bent on maintaining and the way it punishes people more successful than them…can they not exempt those wonderful british built filing cabinets orange bikes made in a place they call Yorkshire..it’s unpatriotic

This man is so envious of my fleet he could not even remember to put his helmet on

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

JY was walking dogs this morning in woods near my house when 4 bikers came passed. Two were on orange 5s which made me smile particularly given the pedestrian speed at which they were moving. Went round the corner to see their fesh tracks on the only nice section of mild downhill in the vicinity and there were brake skid marks all over the place. As younger generations would say WTF?

Your correct ernie very Littlejohn but I am UN at present and thinking about applying for a job in the gutter press. Either that or joining the Lib Dems PR dept.

Just cannot understand how either Unable or Hune are still in the cabinet.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Papers today full of Lib Dumb tensions. Pantsdown anti benefits caps, Cleggy pro. Cleggy pro NHS reforms!!!!

Unlike Francesco Scetttino at least Cleggy is sticking with the sinking ship that is his party now!

chakaping
    Free Member

poor

PJM1974
    Free Member

The two biggest problems with the Lib Dems are Clegg and Huhne. The latter should be prevented from ever holding a position of responsibility, anywhere.

Having said that, Blair and Mandelson have together ensured that I’ll never vote Labour again and the thought of voting Tory…not a chance…

oldnpastit

This thread is pathetic. No wonder the country is going to the dogs if the best we can do is to get outraged by Vince Cable.

The Greeks are rioting because their country has lost all its money and become beholden to the banks; the whole of the middle east is ablaze with civil unrest with practically a civil war in Syria; the Germans are staring down the barrel of bailing out the whole of Europe, and all that we can manage is a lame thread about the libdems.

We used to be a nation of shopkeepers able to take on the massed armies of Napoleon’s French empire; now we’re just a nation of disinterested IT professionals. The best we could manage is to unleash TJ on his imperial guard and hope he might bore them into submission.

Come on people! Rise up against your mediocrity! You have nothing to lose but your STW accounts!

PJM1974
    Free Member

What tyres for popular revolts?

Panaracer Rampage?

Junkyard
    Free Member

how can you hate Huhne more than CLegg

I could never ever vote for the lib dems again[ did once as an anti tory vote].
    I realise he has to compromise for power but he has utterly capitulated and reneged on his pledges..his political word is meaningless and voting for him is like taking a lucky dip…he is the power broker and without him CMD cant have power and yet he has become his lap dog when he got have been the tail wagging the dog [ at least some of the time]

This utter capitulation has made people dislike PR and fear hung parliaments so he has done his party, electoral reform and the country a real disservice…he should be hounded from public office and public life. nothing personal but he is an utter liar who doe snot do what he says he will…how can you vote for that

OK before someone says it all politicians do this but not to this =

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“This utter capitulation”

I’m very pleased with increases in income tax allowance.

brooess
    Free Member

The best thing about riding my bikes is that out there, the countryside is the same as it always was, nature doesn’t give a toss about politicians or economics and politics becomes an irrelevant and distant memory…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m very pleased with increases in income tax allowance.

i am very pleased you can cherry pick any comment on education policy, the economy or health? Perhaps Europe? etc

clegg may have put the cherry of his choice on the trifle but the trifle is a Tory made and nothing like what his manifesto recipe

I should have put a mixed metaphor in there as well but I am ill and tired..I assume you get the point

Spin
    Free Member

What tyres for popular revolts?

Marxxis Revolutions of course!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“i am very pleased you can cherry pick any comment on education policy, the economy or health? Perhaps Europe? etc”

Thanks. I utterly object to hyperbole.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How do you feel about hypobole ?

oldnpastit

How do you feel about hypobole ?

Overrated.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Lib Dems to tackle Mtb inequality….’ is closed to new replies.