Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Lennox Forest Mountain bike Challenge
  • craighudson
    Free Member

I have organised a Mountain bike challenge in East Dunbartonshire (Lennoxtown)on Sunday 26th Sep 2010 allowing riders of all ages to take part in the event as we have 3 categories. 7-11, 11-17 and 18+, 2 miles, 9.6 and 20.4 miles respectively. There will be demo bikes free parking and entry, and mountain bike training for the little ones on the dirt crit area.
    To receive more infor post a message here with your email and I will send you the flyer.

iainc

Hi Craig – could you mail me one please ? Address in profile. I got your initial mail a few weeks ago through GMBC mail, so I can circulate the flyer there too.

Cheers

2tyred

Sounds interesting – I'm away that weekend unfortunately, but if you send me one (email in profile) I'll pass it on to anyone who might be interested.

dh
    Free Member

Im interested, ping me some more info craig.

clubby

Me too. Girlfriends dad lives there so something for her to do while I'm away playing.

dancingfool
    Free Member

id be up for that. where is the start/finnish, area of ride?

franciscobegbie
    Free Member

Sounds interesting. Tell me more!

couby
    Free Member

yep, interested here too cheers

iainc

anyone received anything ?

couby
    Free Member

nothing received yet

Xan
    Free Member

I've got craigs details. I'll chase him up for u guys

iainc

Thanks Xan

craighudson
    Free Member

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all I have been busy planning for the leaflets. The designers were taking their time.

Thank you for your time and patience and I am currently replying to each one of you.

iainc

thanks Craig – have got it and have sent it round GMBC. cheers

craighudson
    Free Member

Dancinfool. The start finish area is the Forestry Commission gate at the top of Station road in lennoxtown. If you wish to know more then please call me at the office on 0141 777 3020 during office hours.

craighudson
    Free Member

Iainc, Thank you for the assistance and lets hope we get a good turn out on the day to convince the FC to let us do it next year bigger and better again.

craighudson
    Free Member

If any of you would like to enter then please have your entries in by noon on friday 24th. craig.hudson@eastdunbarton.gov.uk

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Lennox Forest Mountain bike Challenge’ is closed to new replies.