Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lee Quarry's new stuff
  • lowey

Give yourselves a big pat on the back everyone concerned.

Just how much fun can you pack into such a small area. Brilliant!!!

chorlton
    Free Member

I was up there all this morning and I think the new trails are fantastic and go together with all the existing trails really well.
    Loads of people there as well.

TonyL
    Free Member

Just think how good a weekend camping in the quarry for the Singletrack weekender will be! Go on you know you want to enter! Just pop along to the Singletrack shop for details.

It was good to see so many people in the quarry enjoying themselves, makes all the pushing bits of paper round to make the thing happen seem worthwhile.

Did you see Ali C on the pumptrack? Amazing it was worth being up there just to watch him ride.

Also met Ricky Crompton (dirt jumper) there today, nice guy he was convincing me that dirt jumps would be a good addition to the site! Then we could host dirt jump competitions. Could be time for another funding application.

lowey

Tony, I'll be Marshalling at the Weekender, just like I did last year 🙂

Was that the Inspired Bikes guy ? Filming for a vid

This Guy

Or this guy ?

TonyL
    Free Member

1st vid there is Ricky 2nd is Ali both top class riders.

Ed-O
    Free Member

Mint innit 🙂

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Can't wait to give it a go when I get home. 😀

JxL
    Free Member

can anybody post some pics? bike is eagerly waiting to start the season 🙂 not been to quarry since the last brownbacks race…

robgarrioch

Can't wait to get there on the next periodic in-law visit (Easter weekend..). Couple of ill-informed questions if you don't mind, Tony –
    i) has the Cragg Q link been progressed too?
    ii) will the website be updated to reflect developments?
    Thanks, Rob.

ps. great pics, Ed-O.

lowey

Rob, the Cragg link isnt happening till autumn I think. You can still get over there though using trails lower down the valley, buts its a bit of a climb to get back up.

Tony, yep Ali was shit hot. He was trying to give us some tips, but we failed miserably. Great fun though that pump track.

rOcKeTdOg

i thought the new bits were only for MXers? 😉

any trees yet?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lee Quarry's new stuff’ is closed to new replies.