Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • LBS in the Birmingham B76 area
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Down in Birmingham tomorrow and I need a set of Hope Mono M4 brake pads before tomorrows night ride.

So I’m after an LBS in the Birmingham B76 area that stocks these and I can nip to in my dinner 45minutes.

Any names, address’s and phone numbers would be helpful so I can call them before I travel.

Ta

takisawa2

There’s a Specialized Store, at the Forte. (Old Dunlop Building) by the M6, back of the Jaguar plant, back in Brum. B76 is Sutton / Minworth isn’t it…? There’s always Swinnertons on the Chase but you’ll be pushing it in 45mins. If you head to the Forte its A38 all the way, & there’s 20 mins free parking right outside. I’d say 10mins along the A38 from Minworth Island.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Cheers takisawa2

You recon they’d have Hope pads in stock?

takisawa2

I don’t know mate, but can’t think of anywhere else. Not near there anyway.

lunge

There’s another shop next to the specialized one who are more likely to have Hope pads. I think it is just called Fort Dunlop Cycling.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Dave’s cycles in aldridge.

rOcKeTdOg

You won’t need brakes on the NW Alps John

kayak23

I’ve no idea about how far it is but Bike Pro Racing in Mosely is pretty good.

rOcKeTdOg

Isn’t bike pro in kings heath?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Red Kite cycles in Solihull are a Hope dealer; 50 min round trip, straight down the M42.

The Hope website has a dealer locater…

smudge
    Free Member

If you get really stuck I have seen them in halfords. They’ll probably be clarkes brand.

bueller
    Free Member

No idea where B76 is, but B’ham City centre has an Evans and Cycle Surgery close to each other with parking inbetween at Snow Hill Station.

kayak23

Isn’t bike pro in kings heath?

Yes, I think you’re right. My knowledge of Birmingham geography is sketchy at best…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘LBS in the Birmingham B76 area’ is closed to new replies.