• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by STL.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ladies bib recommendations please
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a ladies bib for endurance / long day riding?

Been looking about, but there doesn't seem a huge choice… obviously the Assos F1 would be awesome, but at £200+ it's a bit pricey!

Cheers

Ricks

rootes1

Take a look on wiggle they have quite a few from their own finchdean bibs (£69) up to assos, some with zip up front, some with boob bib and some like blokes ones. Under Woman > clothing > shorts lycra. order a few to try on you always return

kilo

The wife and her sister use campag bib's.They have the winter kit rather than bib shorts and say they are good, they also come with strange bib clips!

richcc
    Free Member

I like to browse the Assos site. Some of the lady's bibs on there look great, though as a fella I've got no opinion on comfort!

london_lady
    Free Member

I would look at the pearl izumi pro bib shorts but again at $155 they aren't cheap. They also do a slightly cheaper lower end versio at $130. Castelli also do womens bibs – i quite like their version of bib shorts with removable bibs.

STL

Look at Voler's website. I have 2 pairs of their bibs comfy 4 long road rides.
    Not as expensive ad some. Not sure if the free return if you don't like them works 2 the UK.
    STL.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ladies bib recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.