Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • La Femme d’Argent
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

No the song by Air,

Its just awsome. Just come on the shuffle! the rain at the begining the mad French blipping noises.

Yup thats all.

yoshimi

I concur 😀

ash500
    Free Member

Classic track

trailmonkey

Great bass line I always thought

theflatboy
    Free Member

very good track – kelly watch the stars and talisman are better off the album, i think, but the whole album’s tres bon. 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Have you booked them for the Big Bike Bash?

soma_rich
    Free Member

I turned them down. Their French, we have to be careful who we let in. I heard Juan was trying to get in too!

Incredible

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I made an exception for Juan, he has a ticket now.

Anyway, what is wrong with their French? Surely as they come from France their French is quite good?

BTW I cancelled the U2 booking as well.

DezB
    Free Member

BTW I cancelled the U2 booking as well.

Thank the lord for that!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I prefer “All I need”. It’s a lush track. In fact, Moon Safari is a brilliant album, altogether.

[Airplane]
    It’s a brilliant album!
    [/Airplane]

DezB
    Free Member

The video for “All I Need” is a thing of beauty too.

IHN

I love all their stuff. Listening to it in a post hernia-op morphine haze was an excellent experience 🙂

younggeoff

Quality track, just hapepns t be on my ipod do I think I’ll give it a listen now 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

Saw them live a year or so back. Oddly they try to rock it up at times in their live shows but it sort of works.

simonk
    Free Member

Another vote for “all i need” hmm might play it now 🙂 the whole album is a work of art i love it

Simon (formerly devoninbred)

D0NK

Wrong! Ce Matin La, best track off the album but even better is a sexyboy mix that was a B-side on Kelly watch the stars tape single (also ace)

DustyLilac
    Free Member

Been a fan since Premiers Symptomes, started going a bit off the rails by Talkie Walkie and I didn’t bother with Pocket Symphony – is it worth a listen?

Would also recommend Sebastien Tellier if you’ve not yet gone there, particularly Sexualite – any album with a track called Sexual Sportswear gets my vote.

IHN

I didn’t bother with Pocket Symphony – is it worth a listen?

Yep, in fact I’m doing so right now.

julianwilson
    Free Member

la femme d’argent is proper, errr ‘smoke’ music. I have just downloaded Sexualité on your reccommendation, D-L.

Oh and if i am only half french with a convincing janner accent do i still get in the BBB?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Julian – buy the ticket and if they give you trouble on the door, just mention my name.

beaker

Pocket Symphony is almost as good as Moon Safari. Cherry Blossom Girl is one of my faves…. Has anyone listened to 10000HZ Legend? It one of never listened to.

simonk
    Free Member

10000 legend is not to bad, not as mellow as moon safari imho but still a nice listen, just ordered pocket symphony, damm i am weak hehe

Simon

yoshimi

la femme d’argent is proper, errr ‘smoke’ music.

damn right………cant wait to get home 😈

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘La Femme d’Argent’ is closed to new replies.