Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Konnie Huq – Under pressure
  • Woody
    Free Member

Just had the misfortune to catch the last 10 mins on ITV2+1 – she was trying to be a rapper.

OMG 😯

Kevevs
    Free Member

loddrik
    Free Member

Connie who…

godzilla
    Free Member

Cringeworthy blud innit..
    She must be getting paid some to make such a div of herself.

edhornby

this is the kind of programme that charlie brooker would destroy on screenwipe. but he’s engaged to ms Huq so it probably won’t happen..

jimc101
    Free Member

Last time I saw her on TV, she was presenting the MOBO awards. This was a few years a go while channel hopping, never want to her again on TV or anywhere ever.

On another subject, bit lob-sided there! She need a better brassiere or even just to wear one.

bigant

She never dressed like that on Blue Peter.

cynic-al
    Free Member

A day early for A&A lads but clever sidestepping of the rules, well done!

Onzadog
    Free Member

In all fairness, she’s not holding her shoulders level so I think we best give her the benefit of the doubt. Still dire telly though.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve been studying this photo for a while and my guess is that she’s doing the woman-posing-dropping one side of her hips and turning slightly to the side thing.

mrsconsequence and all her dancer friends do this in nearly every photo, i think it looks silly but some woman on buzzcocks was saying most female celebs get told to do it in photos.

i’ll link mrsconsequence to this thread for her expert boob-based opinion 😀

i do love boobs.

donsimon
    Free Member

‘Boobs’ such a great word.

pjt201
    Free Member

philconsequence – Member
    i’ve been studying this photo for a while…

If you’d been studying it for long enough you’d notice it’s fake, her head photoshopped onto someone else’s body init.

trailmonkey

For someone with a face like a smashed crab, old Charlie Brooker did all right for himself huh ?

oldgit
    Free Member

She is one of the very few people I can’t stand for no reason at all.

Onzadog
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw[/video]

Boobs!

philconsequence
    Free Member

her head photoshopped onto someone else’s body init

i’m not so sure about that… a quick google image search shows she quite well boobed in every photo.

rob2
    Free Member

PhilConsequence – I don’t believe you. I think we need to see the evidence. 🙂

In all fairness to her she is quite a good presenter at what she does. Hats off!

hora
    Free Member

Gawd it was awful. Her Agent deserves a lifetime achievement award. How does she keep getting the work?

Ps. I do think shes lush, just vapid on TV.

Ewan
    Free Member

She is my all time favourite TV presenter. Sigh. Charlie Brooker is a lucky man…

hora
    Free Member

I would use up my lifetimes supply of flash grenades on Konnie. It would be like a major American offensive of shock and awe…

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I remember getting in from school one day and when i put the tv on blue peter was on which i’d normally change the channel to avoid. However there was some feature about outdoor swimming and Konnie Huq was trying it out.

A Wet black swimsuit and the temperatures were cold. One of the televisual highlights of 1997!

molgrips
    Free Member

I happened to catch (absoultely no idea why since I must’ve been late 20s at the time) a bit on Blue Peter about corsets where she was going about her business wearing one. Holy Jesus.

chomp
    Free Member

she’s certainly fit but I would’ve thought that by now she’d have had her teeth sorted out

Trekster
    Northwind

I do believe the official STW Letching At Konnie Huq video as voted for by members is this one:

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

thanks for the vid, very, er, heartwarming :o)

atlaz
    Free Member

Never saw her on BP but everything I’ve seen her in has been awful. She seems nice enough but she’s not found the right TV programme.

rob2
    Free Member

I thought she was quite good on the xtra factor…..

(runs away and hides….)

nicko74

I would use up my lifetimes supply of flash grenades on Konnie. It would be like a major American offensive of shock and awe…

😆

But, to be less than chauvinistic, she’s gone up in my estimation in the last couple of years – if she’s good enough for Charlie Brooker, she’s good enough for me!

geoffj

Is she the only female presenter with mockney rhyming slang for a name?

dinosaurpootom
    Free Member

any thoughts on whether these are the real deal (or do we care?)

cookies

me no care – lurvely!

derek_starship
    Free Member

Hora meets Konnie.

bigyinn
    Free Member

bigG – Member

Ok, not to divert too far away from the point that Mrs Brooker is indeed a looker IMHO. Can someone explain to me why this thread’s not been pulled?
    Because a certain 2 saddled bike rider stropped off here last week?

donsimon
    Free Member

Ok, not to divert too far away from the point that Mrs Brooker is indeed a looker IMHO. Can someone explain to me why this thread’s not been pulled?

Because someone needs to bring it to the attetion of the mods,if you don’t like it, hit that report button. 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Has he gone? What happened?

Anyway back on topic…

I once saw a girl in a nightclub who was the absolute spitting image of KH so I went over and tried to pull her (the one and only time I have EVER tried to pull like that).

She said no mind you.

She is really beautiful isn’t she?

Stoner
    Free Member

Because someone needs to bring it to the attetion of the mods

and he’s not here moralising for a change.

bigG
    Free Member

Because someone needs to bring it to the attetion of the mods,if you don’t like it, hit that report button.

No danger,,, I’m away to my happy place with thoughts of Konnie,

Onzadog
    Free Member

There was a strop? How did I miss that?

bigG
    Free Member

I guess it was only a matter of time before some of the posts here were deleted. Hey ho, one up for the freedom fighters, if only temporarily!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Konnie Huq – Under pressure’ is closed to new replies.