Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Kona on Ebay – sounds 'iffy'
  • gator
    Free Member

Anybody in Wales – lost a Kona Stinky ?

Sounds very suspect……………… or is that just me over reacting ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/bike_W0QQitemZ120474060240QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item1c0cd045d0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

MrAgreeable

hi this is a kona stinky bike it is in very.g.c it is like new as it as only been road once as i am not in too bikes much and it was boat for me and it is just stuck in my room taking up to much room and so it as to go and i need the cash so i tink it needs to go to a good home and have some use to plow the cob webs off it was 1600 pounds new so get your self a good deal just to let you now i am selling this bike for a mate so if you need eney more info phone me on 07881985227 and i will do my best to find out thanks for looking and hope to talk to you soon

Blimey I think I just heard it sizzle.

sv

Sounds like a practical joke to me!

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

can he end the auction? people have placed bids on it. isn't that against t'rules? AND he carnt spellling properlee

sv

Go on give him a call!

deft
    Free Member

He keeps sending it to voicemail, pfft

racing_ralph
    Free Member

tumnurkoz – Member

can he end the auction? people have placed bids on it. isn't that against t'rules? AND he carnt spellling properlee

yes he can – http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/end_early.html

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Actually he can't do that. Breach of the contract he entered into with eBay when he listed the item. I think also you'll find he literally is unable now to end the item; the ebay server side software won't be giving him that option as bids have been made. Heh what a knob 🙄

"Ending a listing early for the following reasons is prohibited as it is considered fee avoidance:
    Cancelling bids and ending a listing early because the reserve price hasn't been met to avoid reserve fees. See Reserve Price Policy.
    Cancelling bids and ending a listing early in order to sell the item off-eBay. You should be aware that as well as avoiding fees, you risk fraud by selling items off the eBay website. If a member writes to you to ask you to sell away from the eBay website, please report them to us."

montylikesbeer

the youf of today eh, no punctuation, terrible

MrAgreeable

He keeps sending it to voicemail, pfft

SV and Deft, is it your bike? If not, then what are you trying to achieve by calling him? 😕

slimtubing
    Free Member

There's something fishy about that stinky.

oldgit
    Free Member

Hmmm
    Valves and logos matched up, but there's weeds in the pointing someone from here must be missing it.

Seems that part of Wales is the place to go for bargain bouncers!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Cancelling bids and ending a listing early in order to sell the item off-eBay. You should be aware that as well as avoiding fees, you risk fraud by selling items off the eBay website. If a member writes to you to ask you to sell away from the eBay website, please report them to us."

Interesting….
    So, I had my motorbike on Ebay recnetly, then ended the auction as I sold it via the STW classifides. Fraud? Fek off.

Back on topic, yeah it looks dodgy to me. He's had it bought for him, AND he's selling it for a mate….? 😯

BluePalomino
    Free Member

So, I had my motorbike on Ebay recnetly, then ended the auction as I sold it via the STW classifides. Fraud? Fek off.

Well technically when you list an item on eBay you enter into an agreement with eBay (the people whose service you are using). Part of that agreement is that once a bid has been made you have an agreed obligation with eBay to sell the item and pay them for their services. Before a bid is made though you are allowed to pull out of the agreement. In this case a bid has been made.

heh – i noticed that slip too Poddy – bike was bought for him but he's selling it for a mate. duh!

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Bidding over in under an hour. £300 at the moment . 37 bids. heh

bumley
    Free Member

deffo sounds dodgy to me

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Kona on Ebay – sounds 'iffy'’ is closed to new replies.