Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Kittens from the linen basket….. (pics)
  • clipper68
    Free Member

Transfered from the basket to fleecy box and took some sneaky pics while mum was downstairs.

Cougar

Aw!

khani
    Free Member

Aw! +1 likklefluffykittens….Awww…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Their mother’s been putting it about, ain’t she ? …….I see at least 3 different fathers there.*

Very cute though 8)

*EDIT : Maybe I’m being a tad harsh, but one of the sprogs is definitely suspect.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Thanks so much for posting. I have never seen such young kittens before. Having a bad day and you/the kittens have cheered me up a lot.

What colour is Mum?

I have a very pale ginger cat and I am wondering if he was like the lighter shade ones when he was born. Only seen him as an adult as he is a rescue cat. Would love to have seen him as a kitten.

Awww, they are so sweet.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Hope you post again when they are a bit bigger. Fun to see them grow up.

mintimperial

Kittens! 😀 Kittens are brilliant.

[serious face] Now, you will be sure to keep their mum in until you’ve had her spayed, hmmm? [/serious face]

KITTENS! 😀

cranberry
    Free Member

I want one!

Actually, make that 2.

Bunnyhop

Oh my how very cute.

kaesae
    Free Member

😯 😀

clipper68
    Free Member

Well mum is a sort of dark/light brown. We reckon dad is a black and white tom from up the road as wifey saw them at it in the back garden.
    Apparently they are going to open their eyes in a week and in four weeks they are going to trash the house….

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Brilliant!

These three were from the same litter as well (Mum is the one on the right).

Spot the cuckoo in the nest…

kittehs2 by stuartie_c, on Flickr

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Oh, and they WILL trash the house.

Their first act will be to destroy the sofa.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

We reckon dad is a black and white tom from up the road as wifey saw them at it in the back garden.

Actually I was uncharacteristically taking the piss……allowed to mate as nature intended, and a female cat will get each of her eggs fertilized by a different male, so every litter should consist of half siblings. Obviously in a captive/human environment this isn’t always possible.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Oh what a nice pic of the hallway cats.

scraprider
    Free Member

kittens mega sweet.

JoeG
    Free Member

OP – Sue the daddy cat’s owners for support! You’ve got 4 more mouths to feed, furniture to replace, litter to buy… 😀

PePPeR

At least three boys there, unless you’ve been very lucky, a ginger female is the rarest of all combinations if I remember correctly.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

PePPer
    ginger females are not rare, not at all. Tortoiseshell male cats are the extremely rare ones, and when they do occur they are sterile! 😯

Great pics!

all look like the same dad to me, perfectly possible colour combinations and all classic tabby markings by the look of it.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Tortoiseshell male cats are the extremely rare ones,

…perhaps that explains why my parents thought their ‘adopted stray’ one was a girl until she went to the vets. In contrast to the two tortioseshell’s I’ve had, their boy one was the grumpiest cat ever.

Oh and OP: Awwwwwwwwwwww! 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Kittens from the linen basket….. (pics)’ is closed to new replies.