Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • just watched AVATAR !!!!!!!!
  • FG
    Free Member

I thought the 3D Cadbury's advert before the film was awesome. It really felt like you were about to be pelted with cocoa beans.

walla24
    Free Member

Possibly my new favourite film…seriously amazing film!

soma_rich
    Free Member

Was stunned by it!

film of the year.

Drac

Advert? Did you go to Pikey IMAX there was only trailers at the one I went to.

uplink
    Free Member

I saw the Cadbury one at the Metro Centre IMAX yesterday – pretty good effects
    You were probably still in the bar Drac

BTW – in answer to my own question from a similar thread
    Yes it was worth the extra for IMAX & no, the traffic & crowds weren't too bad at the Metro Centre

Drac

Cool so you got there ok then, maybe some people were put off by the weather. God knows why though unless they've read and seen the reports in the southners.

I wish I was at the Bar tempted to go VIP next time for the bar. Don't know why there wasn't any when I went then.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

I saw it last night and, although being as cynical as they come with regard to films, thought it was great. The plot wasn't amazing, but that's not really why you're going to see it though, is it?

rOcKeTdOg

cadbury ad at empire cinema great park yesterday, film was ok, special effects of cgi or whatever good but the same old formulaic story line (which i won't give away but you all know it)

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

It was on the news that the 3d version was making some people 'chuck up' while watching it…
    Gonna see it soon in 3d – wait till my dinner has gone down tho'

Drac

Neverfastenuff that was probably about 5 people but it makes news, no left the imax when I went. They advise you to take off the specs and step out the screen for a few minutes if you feel ill.

tinribz
    Free Member

The 3d seemed better in some parts than others, like getting off the plane at the start.

Thought it was a bit weird where the smurfs were interacting with people and stuff looked really big.

Like when they shot an arrow and it was really massive when it hit the humans, couldn't stop chuckling thinking of the Dennis Waterman sketches on Little Britain.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘just watched AVATAR !!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.