Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Just got some sponsorship / assistance
  • Blackhound

I have entered the Tour Divide this year starting 10th June from Banff and have just received a load of kit from http://www.alwaysriding.co.uk

The kit is to fill gaps in my (small) wardrobe but the rest is nearly all from alwaysriding anyway. Club / National top and STW socks are about the only stuff from elsewhere.

I have very gratefully accepted:

Exteondo mitts and overshoes
    Exteondo Attaque and Dicolor bibshorts
    Craft warm baselayer and new 2011 rain jacket.

The attaque shorts look fantastic, as they should at their retail price, and I will be out in these this evening and tomorrow morning getting them tested before leaving for Canada next week. The Craft rain jacket is a lot smaller than the 2010 version I bought last year so will save me a lot of weight and space.

I have decided not to post pics of me in my lycra shorts for which you are all probably grateful! Many thanks to Pete and Leire for the clothing and I hope to not let down there faith in me.

‘Alwaysriding’ have a lot of nice kit for both urban, commuting, sportive and racing and there service has always been top class. I have seen a number of positive comments on this forum from there.

Dead chuffed to be a sponsored athlete at this stage of my life and am both excited and apprehensive of the challenge ahead. Snow has been at record levels this year and two days ago on Togwotee Pass was measured at 100″! My kit and Voodoo Aizan 29’er (bought from Sideways Cycles) will be fine – just hope I am up to the task.

http://www.alwaysriding.co.uk/

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

That’s great Kev, nowt like a bit of free kit to boost confidence 😉

I’m sure you’ll be fine out there. I’ve just been writing a few words for a new upcoming venture and you get a mention, so that’s fame and fortune in one day.

grum
    Free Member

Bit of a spammy post no?

Fair play for doing the Tour Divide though.

Blackhound

Cheers Stuart. Grum – not done it yet!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Just got some sponsorship / assistance’ is closed to new replies.