Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Just been attacked
  • simonlovell999
    Free Member

I have just home and gave police a statement. I was riding back home from Blaise castle in Henbury, Bristol when I rode through the park when I was confronted by a teenager who ran after me. He tackled me and tried to grab my bike. He punched me 3 times in the side of the head and I told him to "**** off" 5 times. He didnt succeed and I was very shaken

If I had my arm pads on I would twatted him one

highclimber
    Free Member

what an Ass, glad you kept hanging on. Hope the police get the scrote (I doubt they will do TBH). Have a whisky on me! 😉

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

sorry to hear that, bet you're a bit shacken.

was it not possible to ****t him without the pads?

project
    Free Member

Obviously a disaffected Tory voting teenager, what else did he expect,leaving school and voting tory,he was taking his anger out on you.

Glad youre ok though.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

Sh*t, sorry to hear that, glad you kept hole of your bike.
    should of hit him. hope police get him.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Bristol crime is getting out of control…

It's a big reason we moved out.

Glad you "sorted" it – not quite sure why arm pads would have made tw4tting him one any easier though?!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Scary isn't it?

I had something similar last yr when i was pushed off my bike as i rode past a group of teenaged 'hardnuts'. Managed to badly sprain my ankle but the ******* didn't get the bike.

Drink tea and calm down before you go to bed or you'll spend all night revving with frustration – i did.

Hope you're ok now tho.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

You did well. Chill out dude.

Radioman

Sorry to hear that. Good thing is he didnt succeed. He would have tried to mug anyone so don't take it personally. The sad individual that tried that on you has probably had an even worse day in his druggy world. Good to hear you are ok. Any way good thing you reported that.

jon1973
    Free Member

you need some sort of Blade Sword for this type of eventuality, with a huge spike which shoots up through the seat when anyone else but the owner rides the bike. Well done for standing your ground.

simonlovell999
    Free Member

There was 5 other teenagers sat near by. But they just there and laughed at me coz I was swearing. The police have got a special burglary unit and they going to trawl through cctv. I had two hands on the bike so I couldnt **** him one.

Clink

Well done for standing up to him. Calm down (if you can) and sleep well.

Radioman

You did well …that moron & 5 others to back him up…they still didnt get your bike…

ahwiles
    Free Member

remember that this scumbag's life is and will forever be sh!t and meaningless – you get to have the ultimate long term revenge by enjoying yours.

(and keeping hold of your bike – well done!)

X

Karinofnine

Scary! Glad you're ok and still have your bike.

Coyote
    Free Member

ahwiles speaks very wise words. Heed them.

mattymer
    Free Member

bloody hell, i regularly ride blaise and ride thru there on my way home, little **** would of got a good hiding off me. The locals must be getting braver. if yer interested a group of us are riding blaise on thurs evenin 7.30pm from canford crem gates if you fancy it.

Hairychested
    Free Member

My Krav instructor said, when I spoke to him about a similar situation, that the bike could/should/would be used as a weapon.
    Glad you're ok though.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Have a whisky on me!

I think I'd prefer being punched!

BoardinBob

My Krav instructor said, when I spoke to him about a similar situation, that the bike could/should/would be used as a weapon.

Personally I'd just sink the nut into them with my pisspot.

Should make a glorious mess of their nose 8)

mattymer
    Free Member

or a headbutt with the visor of your helmet, thats a nose splitter…

Kevevs
    Free Member

Lots of **** in the world, unfortunately. It happens.

rudedog
    Free Member

If I had my arm pads on I would twatted him one

ha ha – that made me chuckle, surprised people thought you were being serious.

slasher

Sounds like you need some faster-rolling tyres! But seriously, have a quick read of this (go to the section called "The Black Dog"):

http://www.fighttimes.com/magazine/magazine.asp?article=185

Short version: don't tie yourself in knots thinking about what you could have done better; you got away and even kept your bike, so you got the right outcome, retribution aside.

And no my username is not meant to imply any expertise in street brawling!

scraprider
    Free Member

glad your ok and didnt get bike, he prolly slipping a drug fuelled coma as we speak.

Jerome
    Free Member

Good work buddy.
    J.

simonlovell999
    Free Member

mattymer – that sounds good about thursday, is that this week. I am not that fast and slow uphills. But if you want to mail me, email in profile

duntstick
    Free Member

Druggy chav hunt on bikes sounds like fun…….. 8)

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

i always make sure im in a high gear if i know im going past someone that looks like there going to do or say something to ya so i just speed past em lol

hora
    Free Member

Hope your ok OP.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Your best weapon in the type of situation is momentum. If you see someone about to pull this stunt you do not slow down.

hora
    Free Member

NO IDEA how I'd react. No one does until your in the situation. Luckily my bike isnt one of those 'badboy' Cannondale or Kona's. I've been asked twice if my bike is one of those Kona's or Cannondales (they must think they're the ones to have!) 8)

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Bad luck and well done in equal measures, however I wouldn't ride anywhere near Blaise on a decent bike, have you seen the estates surrounding the area? LW has a massive heroin problem and some of the scum that live there wouldn't think twice about taking your bike.

BTW MTB'ing isn't allowed in Blaise Estate.

hora
    Free Member

Looks quite nice:

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Blaise Estate is lovely, however it is surrounded on all sides by some pretty ropey areas.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Kingtut – it's street by street really – my house backs onto the woods along the ridge that runs over to the green bridge. No trouble at all in 10 years. I put it down to the fact that the scum CBA/are too unfit to walk up the hill to cause trouble 😉 I agree that everyting on the otherside of the hill/LW should be nuked from space though (just to be sure….)

Matbike
    Free Member

i very sorry about that. that is fine that u are ok.

roystonsmith
    Free Member

Just to make sure, it was the park at the top near the house that this took place?

simonlovell999
    Free Member

It happened by the park/play area on crow lane

project
    Free Member

Register Blaise park on a dogging /cruising area site, youll have no problems then with people trying to nick your bike,but you will get some attention.

And the Police will be around quite often 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Just been attacked’ is closed to new replies.