Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • jumping techniques? help.
  • TheFlyingOx

im in scotland in 2 weeks. only chilling riding with a few mates but will probably come up in june if demand requires

Oh fun 😡

I'm away with work from 22nd of April,and the first half of June is reserved for my honeymoon. You looking at 2nd half of June by any chance?

Euro
    Free Member

Some jumps last weekend.

Decent weather last weekend meant downing tools and blowing off the winter cobwebs. Mucho fun! :mrgreen:

paul4stones

So much of it is just confidence, being relaxed and doing it! I'm certainly no expert but after getting a 456 last summer after years of riding rigid I really struggled with the whole big fork thing. Watching loads of youtube/vimeo stuff and spending time in the woods with a shovel (good fun with the kids, mine are big enough) is the only answer. I jumped off a drop and landed about 8ft below today – that's landed, not crashed or collapsed into the ground – boy was I chuffed!

jedi

dunno when in june. it will only be if demand is there 🙂

cycleactive
    Free Member

If you want to check out another coaching option then give us a call / email – we run a whole series of Jump, Pump and Drop courses out of Ae Forest. We settled on that as a coaching location because those last runs down to the carpark provide a great mix of small to large jumps and drops, plus plenty of room to get in and shoot video for feedback etc. There are weekend dates right through the summer – it's all detailed on http://www.cycleactive.co.uk/courses/skills/trail.html
    If you want more natural stuff we're only based a bit further down the road, in The Lakes.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘jumping techniques? help.’ is closed to new replies.