Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Joblesstrackworld
  • giant_scum
    Free Member

Is said club still on the go as I may well be joining soon!

Sandwich

Oh yes, it's now 14 months since I had a permanent job. Signing back on tomorrow after temping for Royal Mail before Christmas.

steveh

I'm unemployed at the moment too. Happened just before Christmas but I was only a contractor so it's always on the cards.

Big-M
    Free Member

Was made redundant at the end of November, need to try and get sorted out soon.
    Thankfully everyone will be back at work tomorrow and I can get down to some serious job hunting. The last couple of weeks have dragged by!

jimmy

Interview on Wednesday for me. Fingers, toes and other things crossed.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Just about to be definately made redundant in 2 weeks time although its just crossing the t's and dotting the I's now

Wife was laid off 3 weeks ago too!!

Big-M
    Free Member

I have a 2nd interview on Thursday but it's for a job that pays £15000 less than my last one! 😯

Sounds like a good job and a decent company though….

tails
    Free Member

Good luck people i was for 3 months and am now 9 grand worse off a year, thankfully i have few bills. Tips from me are make your CV proper pukka and have a few cover letters you can alter for each employee. And get smart with your job hunting search further than the job websites.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Good luck, everybody. I was out for 5 months, got a job paying 30% more but needed to move to Ireland. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

mrmo
    Free Member

currently on notice and have 55 calendar days left.

jedi

never give up! good luck everyone and i wish good things for you all.

giant_scum
    Free Member

Things are looking up for me have got a start lined up for next week!
    Had another job offer looking for sparks or telecoms engineers with rooftop and Rf awareness ticket! Its for installs of smart switches for Orange and Voda nationwide. If anyone is interested I could forward the e-mail on!

Flaperon

Interview Wednesday for me, 30 minute technical then 45 mins HR. Quietly bricking it, since this is about the only opportunity in the year for me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Joblesstrackworld’ is closed to new replies.