• This topic has 31 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Jedi now has a video blog.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Worth a watch.

jedi

Glad you like it. It will be riding and coaching round up and real time kit review 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Can you review some socks next time 😉

Moe

……. and snow tyres? 🙂

Stevelol
    Free Member

Screw the bike kit, I wanna know more about that mug!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

what trainers are you using jedi?

Kryton57

Your garden could do with a bit of weeding…. IGMC…

jedi

Shoes are nike 6.0 meleee
    The mug is from the hub

rob-jackson
    Free Member

couldn’t remember, had my 6.0s on last night and they felt grippy (same sole) just remembered yours were cheap as chips

Kit
    Free Member

Who does your hair? It suits you! 😉

Nicely chilled out video, as expected!

porter_jamie

cold but dry weekend…!!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I kept turning my radio down so I could hear what you were saying… Then I realised it was your radio. Probably best leave it off in future… 😉

jedi

I’m posh, I do my own hair 🙂

derekrides
    Free Member

Ooo do you use hair gel?

What about moisturiser? The wind whipping through the trees as you thread your daredevil way through the branches, bottling your rocket on just an inch or two of timber, must play absolute havoc with your skin dahling, do you moisturise afterwards?

We need to know which brand.

therealhoops
    Free Member

nicely done sir, it’s almost worth a “What coffee for vlog?” thread

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Good video. Look forward to seeing the rest. I’ve had so many ‘pro’ vids rammed down my throat trying to market a certain image/product that I’ve forgotten what the real world is actually like. Be good to get some real world reviews and info on kit etc.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nice one 🙂 Waiting to see how you get on with that fork before I buy one, seems like a good’un so far though.

Constructive criticism on the blog I would suggest using an external mic with wind shield/gag but that’s just me being picky I think, the footage looks nice 🙂

srphoto
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments guys, my first ever video project (not used to the pictures moving about) so good to hear it wasnt complete rubbish. 🙂

Duffer
    Free Member

Good video! Nice and chilled out – and i like the brew! Although it’s probably gone cold by the end of the video – you should give it a good old slurp from time-to-time, just for effect. Looking forward to the next installment!

My major gripe is with language – how do you expect to be taken seriously if you don’t mention how “super-stoked” you are, or how your coaching sessions are prone to getting “rad”. I hope you’ll take my advice on board, and get some propper MTB cliches in the next installment… 😉

slowrider
    Free Member

did you plan it beforehand or just ramble tony? its got an organic feel, no bulldung.

good work sam, nice variety of angles on the horse shoe too.

jedi

no planning. it keeps it real 🙂

thanks for the kind words guys.
    the coffee is from hasbean.co.uk blake esspreso

nols
    Free Member

Nice editing on that Sam, what camera you using for this? a DSLR?

kaesae
    Free Member

Nice too see your chain device fitted, can be a real pain not having one!

srphoto
    Free Member

Cheers Nols, shot it on my 500D, worked great but there were a couple of lil annoyances thta I managed to get around. In the video mode there is no aperture control but i used a trick to be able to shoot at a wider aperture. Really pleased with how the footage came out.

jedi

25 quid stinger does the job

davecm
    Free Member

Heh you’re going viral with that! Great vid 🙂

cove123

tony what about the bike…

jedi

cove123, i will talk more about the frame in the next one. 🙂

srphoto
    Free Member

There is the potential for these vids to end up showing the progression of my video making ability as well as covering all the real time kit reviews.

Coyote
    Free Member

Enjoyed that. Looking forward to the next one.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Nice pal.
    Dump the Hopes get the formula Mega very powerful,proper stopping power too…(don’t sqweeel either) in the wet or dry he he !..

Can’t wait for the next one bud..A++++++ 😀 😉

jedi

yeah the squeal does my head in in the wet 🙁

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Jedi now has a video blog.’ is closed to new replies.