Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Jawbones?
  • clowner
    Free Member

Anyone know how the oakley jawbones are for fogging?

Quite fancy the red iridium polarized but don't know if going for one of vented lenses might be a better idea

Jase
    Free Member

I have Jawbones and I'd say they fog as much as the M Frames I previously had.

TatWink
    Free Member

Bit of a bug bear for me at the moment!!!

With all the humid weather where I've been sweating madly and then today with the drizzly rain that soaks you my eyes have been filling with water.

I actually said today to my mate that perhaps I should get vented lenses to sort it out!!!….

And I have red iridium polarized's which are pure class in the sun but in my case not vented…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    timmys

My ones with vented lenses still fog but not horrendously. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with non-vented lenses, or really other cycling glasses, to compare them to though.

Mikkel
    Free Member

get whatever color lenses you want, then use a file ( or dremel) and turn them into vented lenses in 2 min.
    Tried on some old m frame lenses and its easy enough to file away vents without breaking the lenses.

craig1975
    Free Member

my jowbones fog badly… and Ive got the vented lenses… pretty much the same as the Spesh Chicanes i had before.. mind you i do sweat a lot and If it rains I end up taking them off, which is a nightmare Cu's that's when i need them most 😯

deluded
    Free Member

I have Jawbones with prescription lenses and so am unable to get them vented.

Just dab a spot of fairy liquid on the inside of the lens and rub it in. Those trails will become far clearer. Works every time for me.

bruneep

Just dab a spot of fairy liquid on the inside of the lens and rub it in.

Fairy liquid is very abrasive, due to high salt content.

deluded
    Free Member

Fairy liquid is very abrasive, due to high salt content.

What?!

I've been using FL on my lenses for the last nine months and they're as clear today as what they were when I took them out the box.

peachos
    Free Member

vented here. they fog up still. frequently.

Edric64
    Free Member

Lidl glasses don't fog and cost 4 quid

peachos
    Free Member

all glasses fog up when things get damp & sweaty edric

craig1975
    Free Member

tried the fairy liquid thing.. helped for a bit then back to fogginess

Edric64
    Free Member

all glasses fog up when things get damp & sweaty edric
    Yeh I know but it's not as bad when they cost sod all 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Jawbones?’ is closed to new replies.