Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • James Murdoch quits
  • kimbers

lets just hope he sees some jailtime too
    and his dad
    and brooks
    and coulson

etc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17209375

clubber
    Free Member

Mr Murdoch will remain as deputy chief operating officer of parent group News Corporation.

rkk01
    Free Member

BBC had an article this am “Is Britain Bent?” – I think it got pulled / buried.

How does someone like Rebekah Brooks get to be editor of a National newspaper by early 30s????

Serious question. I work with some very talented people, but in our line of work you’re still learning the ropes at 30, let alone having been spotted at promoted into anything like a senior position 😯

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Smart move. Rupert is the only one who is interested in newspapers.

When he’s gone, the Times will fold and the S(t)un(na) will be sold on, or dumped.

“Here you are Dad. The bag of sh1t’s all yours, now….”

WackoAK
    Free Member

etc

One hopes Piers Moron is included in that list?

Lifer
    Free Member

Gove jumps in

Missed that last week!

kimbers

what gove close friend of the murdochs and brooks? theres a surprise

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2011/07/murdoch-news-education

he wants to help murdoch get in on making money out of our schools too

MrWoppit
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    what gove close friend of the murdochs and brooks?

Michael, I believe…

Junkyard
    Free Member

good and a few more should go with him and do some time including some with the police force

As for Gove bleating on about democracy and freedom of expression has read some of the stuff they did ? They way they forced someone to talk about an affair who later attempted suicide etc.

Almost none of this had any public interest defence nor was critical to a democracy. It was not done to uphold any grea tor noble principle

Shower of shits the lot of them and I rejoice that they have been found out

I suspect we read next to nothing about it because all the papers did this

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

EDIT: ah right he is thick as thieves with them]
    The shadow education secretary noted that in his first seven months, Gove “didn’t manage to visit a single sixth form college, further education college or special school.” but he saw News International at least 7 times BRILLIANT

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Who’s “Give Bleating Ona”?

wwaswas

I suspect he wants to spend less time with his family.

kimbers

Who’s “Give Bleating Ona”?

Michael, I believe 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

😆

grum
    Free Member

Kavanagh said: “Freedom of speech is a hard-won, centuries-old legal principle which did not arrive in the last shower with the Human Rights Act. It is, by its nature, in the public interest.

Trevor Kavanagh really is an unbelievably pompous, hypocritical ****. As if anything the Sun has ever done has been in the public interest. Freedom of speech is not freedom to illegally bully, harrass and intimidate people in order to acquire salacious stories to sell newspapers.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I thought the thread or the context would have sufficed for a two brains character like yourself Whoppit
    failing that I is next to O on a keyboard see if you can work it out

May edit it out as I had not seen your comments when I edited re the give ona link 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yers, sorry for being so thick. 🙄

br
    Free Member

Gove, is he the one that makes Mandleson look like a decent bloke?

wwaswas

makes Mandleson look like a decent bloke?

Junkyard
    Free Member

^^^^^^^^^ looks like it could be used for the cover of the OMEN films

Whoppit I never said you were thick – why would you think i did?-it is an obvious typo with a non question from you for humour.

Odd you get so upset when folk rib you [charmless is what they call you iirc] and yet you rib others for typos- you could do this to my every posts if it makes you happy ere is anuffer for yours pleasures

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I’m not averse to being ribbed, I AM averse to being called an “extremist bell-end”, if that’s what you’re referring to.

Whoppit I never said you were thick – why would you think i did?-

I didn’t think that, I was employing “irony”…

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Are you all looking forward to watching f1 on sky then? 🙂

Trampus
    Free Member

Somewhat ironic for Rupert to gain a Sun on Sunday and lose a son on Wednesday.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘James Murdoch quits’ is closed to new replies.