Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Is this some late April Fool prank……
  • thepurist

Nope – it’s a very late Groundhog Day prank.

hora
    Free Member

A solution to a problem that never existed.

That there is one mans folly.

DezB
    Free Member

Was just about to post the same thing myself! Crazy.
    I reckon there really could be a market for the adjustable stem what I invented!

scud
    Free Member

I suppose the principal is a good one, some 4X4, such as the racing Paris-Dakar ones run a similar system, but the weight and expense would stop anyone using it.

druidh
    Free Member

What we actually need isn’t height adjusting seatposts and pressure adjusting tyres, it’s top-tube length adjusting frames. Imagine a frame large enough to pedal efficiently, with nice sharp sterring when you want it, then it shrinks enough to be “flickable” with slacker geometry for downhills.

muddyground
    Free Member

Bionicon anybody? Hmmm, on your handlebar you could have two switches to change gear, one to adjust your seat post, another the front-rear suspension balance, and now two for tyre pressures. More fiddle less riding me thinks. Great for post ride excuses though……

matt_outandabout

Yes, but the TT has to shrink more than the downtube to achieve a slcaker head angle…

muddyground
    Free Member

Adjustable frame length? I bring you the Klein Mantra…… Oh dear.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

And its such a discreet looking system as well.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

There’s going to be no space left on those bars
    Left brake , rear tyre, dropper post, front dérailleur , rear dérailleur, front tyre, front shock lockout, front brake !!!!!!!!

nickjb
    Free Member

Just plug it in to your GPS. No need for levers just pre-program the changes on your planned route.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Is this some late April Fool prank……’ is closed to new replies.