Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Is the average STWer
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

The only complaint I have with the local council is that for some reason they won't collect glass as they say it's too dangerous!

That can't be the "norm".

Go 3 miles down the trail from Watford & you're in South Oxhey, a BNP held seat. If you like your BNP / Nazi slogas daubed everywhere, this is the estate in the south o' England to came and visit!

El-bent
    Free Member

I only ask 'cos recently we have had serial moaning about councils and central government – in both cases apparently they tax too much and don't provide services ( I don't understand how they can be supposed to provide services without money)

We also have the repeated dog lovers thread where the dogs get priority over people. "My dog can do what he wants and to heck with other people" Thats a classic little englander that loves their dog and hates other people

We have continual repeating of implausible Daily Wail style nonsense.

It must be time for another immigration rant. Been a week or two without some spurious BNP style wibbling

We have a continual vicious hatred of anyone to the left of Attila the Hun.

Stop complaining TJ. It makes it so much easier for the rest of us to "spot a thicko" if and when they post any of the above.

backhander
    Free Member

I don't object to TJs views at all, in fact I quite respect the fact he has them!
    Perhaps he could adopt the same "live and let live" attitude was my point.
    I'm no right winger or lefty and I really don't have much to covet, small house, second hand car (worth less than my bike).
    I do however think it's the governments absolute duty to make the taxation revenue work as hard as possible for the population, which I do not see is the case currently. Personally I think the council tax (or Poll tax to give it its original name) offers particularly poor value in my area.
    EDIT: Nice try, el bent but nowhere near the standard of TJ. Fail.

MKCHRIS
    Free Member

More "quality" entertainment
    Thanks TJ I always enjoy these but must you feed the bears?
    They only bite….

jupiter
    Free Member

Is the average STWer… a c*nt? Yes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

backhander +1 (not for his views, which are clearly abhorrent on everything from rugby to the military 😉 ) but for pointing out the most unsubtle troll of the thread yet.

backhander
    Free Member

That's quite alarming darcy, as the military and rugby are two of the only things I know about. 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well it's just as well I got those two right then 🙂

backhander
    Free Member

I'll just let it go darcy, you're rugby team are beyond their best and the irish military are pretty much useless 😉

ChrisL

Personally I think the council tax (or Poll tax to give it its original name) offers particularly poor value in my area.

Council Tax was not originally called the Poll Tax. The Poll Tax was the popular name for the Community Charge, which replaced Rates and was in turn replaced by Council Tax. Council Tax is in general terms more like the Rates than the Poll Tax, the Tories brought it in because the Poll Tax was so unpopular.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Doesn't fit TJ, I know many Scots who fit the exact same descriptions. As for "( I don't understand how they can be supposed to provide services without money)"? – ever heard of waste, theres so much of it around it's astounding.

redthunder
    Free Member

It has just dawned on me on how BORING this forum has become 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Is the average STWer’ is closed to new replies.