Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Is it possible to overdose….
  • binners

On Haribo Tangfastics?

Just wondering, like? I just opened a huge pack to have ‘a couple’ before riding home. Things didn’t quite go to plan.

Am I likely to die? Or develop tourettes? Or start twitching uncontrollably? Or maybe just go a funny colour? Can I develop a phsical dependency?

I’m scared

thejesmonddingo

That’ll be a side effect then.

wwaswas

it’s the sticky bolus coming out the other end you need to worry about

philconsequence
    Free Member

not sure on the LD50 of haribo but they should definitely come under COSHH regulations!

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Oh good…. that’s you not sleeping tonight then….. I’ll sort a sleeping bag out in the shed you can bounce off those walls instead 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, you end up like this:

philconsequence
    Free Member

mol we’ve had your photos already!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

It turns out that not sticking to the idave strictly doesnt do you any favours at all. Its only a none calorie restrictive diet if you follow it exactly.

bassspine
    Free Member

sticky sweet induced diabetes?

Twin
    Free Member

If I eat too many it makes the skin on the roof of my mouth sore. I think this is the body’s way of warning me of imminent death if I continue munching.

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

Be careful, I ate a whole pack of Jelly dinsoaurs one evening and felt very strange for the next 24 hours, headaches, constant thirst, dizziness.

loddrik
    Free Member

I feel your pain, I bought a big bag for the kids on Friday and me n the wife polished off the lot!

molgrips
    Free Member

Actually too many haribo upset my stomach and make me feel slightly ill. Maynards and Bassets don’t do this 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Too many jelly babies make me queasy.

MrSparkle

What do you mean, ‘develop’ Tourettes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to overdose….’ is closed to new replies.