Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • is it possible….?
  • emma82
    Free Member

that I am being made to watch the most s**tiest film in the world ever shown? 10000 BC. Within 30 seconds I knew it would be sh*te and it is living up to expectations. Dull, dull, dull 😐

rOcKeTdOg

walk away

emma82
    Free Member

wish i could but I’m lay on the sofa and really cant be arsed to move so guess I will just have to suffer

nickc

must…reach…for…remote….ah bollox

scaredypants

suspect it’s better than one million years BC

(apart from RW in a furry bikini that was utterly forgettable)

maybe 100 BC will be great

MrOvershoot

Could be worse I sat (well fidgeted) through “MARLEY AND ME” last night!

I don’t think I have ever yawned so much in 2 hours.

RealMan
    Free Member

I think I remember watching that, it wasn’t that bad.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, that’s not too bad. Hora convinced me that ‘Superbad’ was worth watching.

It wasn’t. Now, I’m going to have to hurt him.

emma82
    Free Member

OMG overshoot Marley and me is the best film EVER. I cried from about 10 minutes in right through to the end, I was an emotional wreck and have cried each of the 10 times I’ve watched it since 😀

scaredypants

Hora convinced me

… and up above, one by one, all of the stars were going out 😥

MrOvershoot

emma82 – Member

OMG overshoot Marley and me is the best film EVER. I cried from about 10 minutes in right through to the end, I was an emotional wreck and have cried each of the 10 times I’ve watched it since

Must be the name Emma as it was an Emma that I ride with who convinced my wife to put it on our Lovefilms list 😕

skidartist
    Free Member

Hora convinced me

… and up above, one by one, all of the stars were going out

lols 🙂

I’m going to start printing ‘Hora convinced me’ bumper stickers

philconsequence
    Free Member

Watched “titanic 2” on the Syfy channel yesterday…. it was beautiful.

emma82
    Free Member

Well, emma’s tend to just have impeccable taste. Bet you cried a liitle bit, you’re just not man enough to admit it.

How does titanic 2 even work? It didn’t sink twice did it?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

It can’t be worse than year one. That was shite.

Or land of the lost. Omfg was that tat.

billybob
    Free Member

Do you think the producers know the first one wasn’t sunk by lightening?!

philconsequence
    Free Member

ok, a quick summary:

rich guy rebuilds the titanic to look identical to the original, but with modern technology, enough life boats. sets off on maiden voyage across the atlantic. meanwhile a massive ice shelf breaks off in greenland or something and causes a 840mph tsunami across the whole of the atlantic throwing chunks of ice towards the titantic2. hits the titanic2 and ruptures half the life boat access panels. lots of “it was designed to take a hit from the front, not the side” dialogue and awful scripting/acting from everyone invlovled.

ships starts to sink…. everyone who did make it into lifeboats is screwed cos of a second wave coming, ships owner and 2 (supposedly.. but really not) hot nurses trapped in a lift with minor scratches… but enough to prompt “here let me take my shirt off to wrap around your wounds”.

it was at this point i got bored of laughing and needed some stimulation so i put on the F1.

the skip was sinking so i’d be surprised if it didnt end the same way as titanic 1 lol

scaredypants

I like the sad cartoon face on his funnel (yeah, def a “he” I think)

philconsequence
    Free Member

the computer graphics and use of green screen in the film were…. well put it this way: i’ve seen better results produced in basingstoke technical college by 17 year olds.

windows 3.1 looked better.

Macgyver

Noooooooo, tell me that Titantic movie isn’t real. Really?!?!?!

ononeorange

How, just how, did Titanic II ever get made?!!! It sounds utterly hilarious – it was a send-up, surely?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i thought it would be a megashark vs giantoctopus type “not taking itself seriously” film

but alas, it really did seem like it was trying to be a proper film.

meehaja
    Free Member

I need to see that film now!

skidartist
    Free Member

Next up is Titanic 3 in 3D – it has a timetravel plot where everything happens in reverse. At the beginning a group of people are drowning in the icy sea (we’re not sure why). Just in the nick of time a great big ocean liner just pops up out of nowhere, rescues everyone and sails them home to belfast. It seems like a happy ending but when it gets there the brave titanic is seen as some sort for freak. A crowd assembles, drags the ship onto dry land, a minor royal smashes it on the nose with a bottle then the ship is torn apart, melted and all the bits buried in an iron ore quarry.

Then next year a whole spin off franchise series of ‘Titanic v’s Hindenberg’ kicks off. The first one is called ‘Eau de Humanity’

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘is it possible….?’ is closed to new replies.