Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • is Contador a cheat?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

big_n_daft
    Free Member

to stay OT, IIRC a japanese/ chinese rider (Radioshack) took a ban for having thesame/ similar substance detected at similar levels which coincided with a trip home

IIRC correctly the Spanish beef industry wants to sue Contador for defamation

Still an absolutely great rider, personally I don’t get this obsession with people acussed of being cheats from the front of the peloton. It goes way back down the line, that’s where the authorities need to be looking at

the problem with drugs is they cheat us of the real “great riders” whether it would still be Contador or a.n.other. Zero tolerance is the way forward and governments should be creating criminal offences of “sporting fraud” so anyone in the chain will do real time if caught because doping is robbing non-dopers of their livelihoods

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Not sure training at altitude with the natural side effect of increased red blood cells can be considered the same as physically removing blood and later putting it back in.(would I do the first – yes , could I do the second, only if I wanted to end up like Ricco)

As for Contador – strict liability with his defence being that he hasnt knowingly taken the substance (miniscule amounts are atrributed to traces in blood he removed at a previous race (Paris Nice/ Dauphine ?? cant remember).As for plasticisers….not yet an approved test so meaningless- would have brought a swift end to this and hopefully it will be given green light very soon.

this thread is about 2 months too late and has been done to death on here and elsewhere.

Can we get back to Glenbutarol

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Should have been banned for this haircut.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Racist I’m afraid, DD. 😐

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wrong, I’m afraid Effin.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is not possible for to be wrong, DD. 😐

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

A fine fine lady.

donsimon
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Is not possible for to be wrong, DD.
    From my point of view, this sentence is wrong!

oldgit
    Free Member

Mmmmmm traces in blood

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘is Contador a cheat?’ is closed to new replies.