Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Is Brown on his way out????
  • smogmonster

Looks like a ZaNu Labour coup. I dont know whether i want the oaf to lead Labour into utter annihilation at the GE, or whether i want to see the idiotic smile wiped off his face when his cronies launch a full blown civil war in the Govt.

Happy days, bye bye Gordon, bye bye Labour.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Of course he's on his way out. There's an election coming.

smogmonster

Check out the news – Hoon, Clarke and Hewitt look about to launch a civil war in the useless bunch. Its on BBC World News here in Nigeria so i assume its on News 24..unless of course Gordons cronies have taken over the TV……

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    breatheeasy
    Free Member

Cue the mad panic when all the Labour MPs now realise they are definitely gonna to lose their seats. A desperate measure to distract people from what they've done.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

bye bye Gordon, bye bye Labour.

And hello Georgie

Oh wot a larf it's going to be.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Hoorah!! The BBC won't be endlessly banging on about the snow now that they have a "news" story! 😆

naokfreek
    Free Member

I have it on very good authority ( friend who is a political advisor/lobbyist) that Mr Brown is not in good health and speculation is he may not even be leading the party come election time…but this is politics so could all be bollox.

But thats the word on the westminster circuit.

Pauly

bye bye Gordon, bye bye Labour.

And hello Georgie

Oh wot a larf it's going to be.

Surely you mean 'hello Gideon'…Oh sorry, forgot that he changed his name to be down with the electorate.

kimbers

why are these 'rebels' bothering they could put susan boyle in charge of the labour party and still wont get voted in come may.
    and which shining example of humanity theyd pick from their own ranks to replace him i have no idea?

oh why oh why is clegg such a cameron/blair clone otherwise there might seem to be a choice offered!

wildrnes
    Free Member

well he never really bettered the first stone roses album, so was he ever 'in'

igmc

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

oh why oh why is clegg such a cameron/blair clone

That's because he is one of new breed of "post-politics" politicians.

Lots of spin, rhetoric, and posturing……….but no substance.

It's what the punters love ……..they simply won't vote for anything else.

Unfortunately for Clegg, the field is already rather crowded.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😉

gtkid
    Free Member

Saw Brown on the news last night and he looked even less healthy than usual, I even remarked on it to my wife, seems to have gone 'grey' all over, hair, bags under eyes and general complexion. No matter what his politics I hope he is well healthwise.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…..seems to have gone 'grey' all over

That sounds like the name of a song.

No……wait……….that was Glad All Over by the Beatles

………probably not the most appropriate song 😕

kevonakona
    Free Member

he looked like a sack of s**t on PMQ earlier today.

Look i've been off with the 'flu i watched the "Golden Adventures of Sindbad" as well.

cranberry
    Free Member

I hope he is still at the helm when the ship goes down.

crazy-legs

I hate all this leadership challenge bollocks. I just want them to get on with (attempting) to run the country. It's like kids in a playground arguing over who gets to be captain of the football team when everyone watching knows they're going to be thrashed by the other team anyway.

mt
    Free Member

If they change the leader of the Labour party then they'll win the next election or be very close to doing so. Thats what the Labour MP's are thinking so the deed will be done. They could be right, bet the Tories are desperate for him to still be in charge come election day.

badnewz
    Free Member

Just incase you forget, MPs periodically start backstabbing just to remind the general public about the depth of their vileness.
    Babyboomer politicians in particular have to be the most wretched bunch to have walked the corridors of parliament for some time.

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

I have it on very good authority ( friend who is a political advisor/lobbyist) that Mr Brown is not in good health…

I placed £10 on the fact that he would not get to be PM on the basis of his secret personal life that was about to be revealed…lost that tenner then 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rumours about his health are as old as the rumours about him being on the other bus.

Either way, if he is genuinely ill, I wish him well. He should stand down immediately if his health is in any way impeding his ability to govern, however.

chameleon78
    Free Member

I hope he is the man is a fookwit

MTT
    Free Member

I hope he is the man is a fookwit

Is what?

Are we supposed to guess?

grantway
    Free Member

I hope so But would'nt vote for the other Two Clowns
    Hoon or Hewitt or Goon and Halftwit

Stevie
    Free Member

Surely you mean 'hello Gideon'…Oh sorry, forgot that he changed his name to be down with the electorate.

A bit like Brown then, who's real name is James Brown. He changed it for obvious reasons…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

There is a lot of chatter about problems with anti-depressants and failing eyesight

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Took SIX HOURS for Miliband the elder to come out with a mealy-mouthed "(I) was working closely with the prime minister on foreign policy issues" and "(I) supported the re-election campaign for a Labour government that he is leading".

He's poised, but the moment still iiiisn't quite snapped into focus.

backhander
    Free Member

I dislike all politicians equally but do not wish ill health on anyone and hope he holds his family in high enough regard to sack it if needs be.
    I don't really care who our next leaders are so long as they do a better job than the last dickheads.

grantway
    Free Member

Dont think anyone will vote for Milliband to sly
    for me, and with the other two makes me ill
    Lucky I am not a Labour voter

Stoner
    Free Member

Fraser Nelson at the Spectator puts it nicely, as he always does.

There are German operas that lasted longer than today's Hoon-Hewitt plot. Launched at 12.45pm, given legs by the fact that ministers hate Brown too much to interrupt their lunches for him. But dead by 6pm due to Mandelson texting Nick Robinson. (Again, you can't fault Mandy for drama).

You feel the Tories should take Labour mps on a Regicide for Beginners away-day and teach them the basics. You need five or six people to declare hour-by-hour. You need basic co-ordination. You need timing (i.e. not a week when cameron is scoring so many own goals and the Tory lead is narrowing). Basic stuff.

This is, in what is a fairly hotly-contested category, the most inept Labour plot yet attempted. And I'm glad. Finishing Brown is a joy that should be left to the British electorate in May. This one's ours.

alwyn
    Free Member

Anyone other than Ed Balls.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A bit like Brown then, who's real name is James Brown. He changed it for obvious reasons…

Well the only obvious reason I can think of, is that 'James Brown' was way too cool, and he wanted a more boring and staid sounding name. Am I right ?

Stoner
    Free Member

does dear gordon look like the kind of guy who's ever "felt good"?

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Is Brown on his way out????’ is closed to new replies.