Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ipod/itunes issue, please help
  • jakeclyro
    Free Member

Hi guys, I wondered if anyone had had the below problem with their ipod/itunes.

My ipod was playing up, so I restored it to its factory settings. I then hooked it up to itunes the sync thinking it will all be fine and dandy.

Now when I try to sync, it starts syncing and then stops on a random track, and I get the below message.

"…cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found

I have found various forums with differnet solutions, don't seem to work.

Has anyone had this, and if so, what did you do. I have an 80gig classic.

beamers

Are your tracks still in your iTunes library, i.e can you still play them or do you get the same message pop up when you try an play them.

If so you may have gone and deleted all of your music when you synced your iPod after restoring it.

elaineanne
    Free Member

hmm i had probs with mine a few weeks back. ipod stopped working all together, hubby managed to get into the brain of ipod but when it came back on there was no music at all ? i fully charged it up overnite and miraculously all the songs came back on their own accord ! lol..
    surely the songs wud still be in the 'library' tho, even after restoring ipod ? complicated these ipods sometimes…when they go faulty its a ruddy beggar to sort out!

jakeclyro
    Free Member

beamers – all the music is still in the library and plays. It will random load a few albums on which play ok on the I pod, but i have quite alot of music in my library.

i tried it on another comp tonight and did the samething. Its doing my nut in!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ipod/itunes issue, please help’ is closed to new replies.