Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ipod Speakers
  • JonBurns
    Free Member

Does anyone know of any fairly good quality ones that aren't eye wateringly expensive. Something that can fill a room, have pretty good sound quality and a remote control. I've had a search for some and there seems to be a lot of crap available at all price points.

tankslapper
    Free Member

I'm in the market myself and have now narrowed it down to the below – get good reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Klipsch-iGroove-Speaker-System-compatible/dp/B000I1HUGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1260908737&sr=8-1

wes
    Free Member

Bose sound dock, stunning sound considering it's size and the fact it's coming from an ipod.
    I'd have the B&O Zepplin if I had the room / cash though!

Mugboo

I've got the Klipsch in the kitchen, very good, paid £75 on Amazon. Got an old Monitor Audio I deck upstairs, superb. I used ILounge for advice.

superlurch
    Free Member

How about a nice second hand Amp/speakers on e-bay? You can get some good stuff for peanuts if you don't mind it being a few years old.

I got a Denon PMA250II and some Wharfedale Diamond 3's for about 75 quid…

🙂

boobs

b+w zepplin nothing comes close. (to the price either)

I'm dead pleased with my iGroove. For the money great value good base end too.

nickc

2nd the Klipsch, for the money it's a great sound

porterclough
    Free Member

Do people not have proper hifis they can connect ipods to nowadays?

NonStopNun
    Free Member

I was looking at the B+W zepplin as it had good reviews but made the mistake of taking the wife with me and ended up with the Bose sound dock instead she was more interested in the looks than sound. Im happy with the sound of the bose but wunder what some early stranglers or damned would sound like on the zepplin.

iainc

another happy igroove owner here -)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ipod Speakers’ is closed to new replies.