Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • ipod nano fail
  • judderman
    Free Member

backlight has died…..easy fix?…..buy new?…..have a beer & forget about it?

soma_rich
    Free Member

How old is it? if its older the battery will fail at some point too. I picked up a newer Nano for only £40. only a year old.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Nano’s are tricky to fix…….. I’d get rid I think.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Bung it in a drawer until you have a car that works with it. I have an iPod Classic with a 60GB hard drive that just stays in the car permanently plugged into the iPod connection. It still works perfectly at the moment, but even if the screen and battery don’t work, it could still perform this role perfectly, as it takes power from the car, and you choose tracks through the car stereo screen.

I don’t like the look of the current nano – seems to small to be usable to me. Some places might be doing good deals on clearance models of the previous one.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have an iPod Classic with a 60GB hard drive that just stays in the car permanently plugged into the iPod connection. It still works perfectly at the moment, but even if the screen and battery don’t work, it could still perform this role perfectly, as it takes power from the car, and you choose tracks through the car stereo screen.

I bought a knackered classic off eBay for this exact purpose. Bargain as well as 99% people don’t really want a ipod with no screen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ipod nano fail’ is closed to new replies.