Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • iphoto problem
  • Shadow
    Free Member

iphoto problem on a macbook pro, all my updates are up to date
    hopefully its just me being stupid and somebody can help

I can only view iphoto in full screen mode, every time i click on full screen in the bottom left to exit into normal, iphoto disappears off the screen to the right,when i try clicking on it when its highlighted it just disappears off to screen right again
    when i have closed it down and tried to open it by clicking on the icon it opens but off screen
    I then have to click on the view tab and back to full screen

any ideas anybody

Thanks in advance

Jamie
    Free Member

every time i click on full screen in the bottom left to exit into normal, iphoto disappears off the screen to the right,when i try clicking on it when its highlighted it just disappears off to screen right again

The fullscreen on/off option is at the top right. Move the cursor up to the top right and the menu bar should drop down like this:

Click the blue square with the 2 arrows on it and it should resize to regular view.

As for going off to the right:

Right click the iPhoto icon in the dock and select Options > This Desktop

To be honest, it is kinda hard to work out exactly the issue you are having, but it should be fixable.

Shadow
    Free Member

My full screen is down on the bottom left ?
    when i do the right click, i get these options keep in dock, open at login and show in finder ??

I know it cant be serious but its so annoying grrr

jonzo
    Free Member

When viewing in full screen mode, just use the “esc” key to return to the thumbnail preview.

Shadow
    Free Member

That just makes it go off to the right of the screen ?

Shadow
    Free Member

anybody else got any ideas ?

jonzo
    Free Member

Try “alt/cmd/T” when viewing in full screen mode to see if that reverts it back to a thumbnail view?
    Doesn’t sound normal though.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

every time i click on full screen in the bottom left to exit into normal, iphoto disappears off the screen to the right

That’s what it’s meant to do. Moving the cursor into the bottom left is supposed to reveal the empty desktop. Have you checked the hot-corners in preferences? I’m not at my Mac right now otherwise I’d do you a walkthrough. Look in System Preferences and/or Google Lion OSX hot corners. Here’s a video I found that may help…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAkK8oo6hwg[/video]

Shadow
    Free Member

No i mean when i click the full screen icon in the bottom left corner of the full screen iphoto page
    My hot corners are set up diff to yours but its nothing to do with them
    @ Jamie i dont have a full screen icon on my menu bar at the top ?

Shadow
    Free Member

@jonzo no that doesn’t work either

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘iphoto problem’ is closed to new replies.