• This topic has 46 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • iPhone's – worth it?
  • vrapan
    Free Member

Wait a few more months if you can really… New gen ones can't be too far off!

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes, buy one so long as you can pay the bill.

Jamie
    Free Member

chewkw – Member
    Yes, buy one so long as you can pay the bill.

You could apply that to anything tho.

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes, but it's bloody expensive if you want pay as you go with no silly contract.

p/s: I have seen kids using them … errmmm … how …?

Jamie
    Free Member

Yes, but it's bloody expensive if you want pay as you go with no silly contract.

Not really. I bought my 3G iphone mint second hand for £180 and spend £20 on a rolling month contract for 600mins 1000 texts and unlimited interweb

spooky_b329

I had a go with a colleagues phone yesterday, he did a pretty good job of selling it to me 🙂

I only want it as an entertainment thing for quiet moments at work (which there are likely to be with a arrival of trackers on our vans!) don't actually need it as a phone.

With that in mind, PAYG looks very attractive to me, £440 (from Tesco) for the 16GB 3GS with £20 topup and 12 months free internet. Some of the cheaper 18/24 month contracts work out at £700 – £900 including any charge for the phone.

Edit: If you include a second years internet for fair comparison, the PAYG costs £545.

Drac

I take it your not planning in making many calls if a £20 top up is going to last you.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘iPhone's – worth it?’ is closed to new replies.