Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • iphone/ipad office doc viewers/editors ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

are numbers / words and keynotes worth 6.99 each off appstore or am i best just admitting that my phone cant read these docs ?

Is there any open office type programs that are any good ?

i only want to read them , i dont want to write documents just read them and make minor changes if needsbe ….

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Strange as me and the missus have been able to open word, powerpoint and excel docs without any apps.

Update your ios?

trail_rat
    Free Member

But can you make minor edits ?

That’s more what I want to do . Saves me loading up work pc which takes an age just to read something – correct a couple o small errors and return it ….

I Havnt tried it and I may just go try it before I go and spend money . Chap in apple store seemed pretty sure I’d need an app for that (bleugh)

Just read my original post – after just 1 beer I make no sence – I want more than to read but I don’t want to creat docs just modify – I’m not looking for a laptop replacement program

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Google mail documents might work for you?

bensales
    Free Member

QuickOffice Pro HD is what I use on mine. Read and edit Word, Excel and Powerpoint docs, and more crucially for me, compatible with Dropbox so I don’t have to worry about syncing stuff.

dr_death
    Free Member

Documents to go?

Seems pretty good.

vinnie
    Free Member

I use DocsToGo for word docs and iAnnotate for editing PDF’s.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘iphone/ipad office doc viewers/editors ?’ is closed to new replies.