Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • iPhone 5.
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

mmm as long as you can feel smug then that’s fine, just don’t judge everyone else when you don’t know the facts and are do the same as those you choose to criticise.

And going by that site nokia scored 6.5/20, apple 6/20.

people in glass houses and all that.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

kimbers, you make some good points. As for deluded, I wouldn’t worry, you’ll find his posts peppered with the odd little-used word, possibly picked out from a obscure-****-word-a-day app – whereas in real life, he prefers to use implied threats of bizzie harassment to make his point. I had a whole fifteen minute conversation with him once and he hardly used words of more than one syllable.

*prepares for yet another week or random stop-and-search from A&C Polis*

GrahamS

I emailed several companies about their coltan sourcing,

I’m curious. Why focus on just coltan?

Electronics are full of all kinds of minerals and chemicals that need extracting or mining, and have loads of components that are assembled by nimble-fingered children in dubious working conditions.

i bought a nokia!
    I also used this page when buying my smartphone
    http://www.ethicalconsumer.org/buyersguides/phonebroadband/mobilephones.aspx

Hmmmm.. adjusting the sliders to make “People” and “Politics” the most important reveals that iPhones scores 5 out of 20 and Nokia scores 1.

Apparently we should all be buying Amplicom phones.

Lovely

deluded
    Free Member

I had a whole fifteen minute conversation with him once and he hardly used words of more than one syllable.

I moderate my pitch to my audience 8)

…. and it’s A&S.

I can’t help it if I’ve got a big dic..tion.

Good use of peppered BTW.

tinsy
    Free Member

Kimbers, I phones and Nokias all made at the same Chinese factory as far as I know, I went there once when i worked for Nokia, its like a huge town. Foxconn.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I moderate my pitch to my audience.

I started it… 😛

Two syllable words I remember in particular: “brandy” & “cider”

Gary_M
    Free Member

mmmm cider

deluded
    Free Member

prepares for yet another week or random stop-and-search from A&C Polis

DD – you’ve forgot that I’ve still got your mobile number, which is keyed into a surveillance drone. It’s been observing you sat in a works van on a two hour grub / STW break – parked outside a poor customers house who’s waiting for their flooring to go down.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 5.’ is closed to new replies.