Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • iPad PAYG sim
  • gonefishin
    Free Member

For reasons too tedious to go into I’m in need of 3G sim for my iPad, however the only deals that I can find are for pay monthly rather than PAYG. Do any companies actually offer a true PAYG sim or am I going to have to get a monthly one?

jam-bo

Gosim for a roaming PAYG sim

sharkbait
    Free Member

Get a mifi from 3….. brilliant little things.

iDave
    Free Member

why not just use your phone as a 3G wifi base?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

T-mobile for £2 a day as and when you need it was the best I could find, they offer better terms if you want it for a week/month etc, currently posting from menorca at £5 per day/20mb, I couldnt find a local sim provider 🙁
    Cheers.

Stoner
    Free Member

3 do a PAYG sim. I used to use it with a netbook or Mifi for a while befow now just tethering to my HTC and using my free GBs on my normal phone contract.

donsimon
    Free Member

A quick Google find 2 Vodafone shops for you in Menorca.

gonefishin
    Free Member

why not just use your phone as a 3G wifi base?

That makes a very bold assumption about my phone and data package :wink:.

I need it this weekend so anything mail order is out but I think I’ll try that gosim for future use.

stuartm555
    Free Member

i’ve got an o2 payg sim for my ipad but it’s not really payg in that you have to pay for a whole day as required.

like you i would be keen to find a sim which just charges for the data used.

3 used to do a payg sim but i struggled to find it last time i looked. might try again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘iPad PAYG sim’ is closed to new replies.