Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Inverse willy waving…
  • genesis
    Free Member

are stw'ers the best/worst for this? We were discussing the eternal inner satisfaction and zeitgeist of riding rigid and singlespeed at work the other day and what are people doing riding at a trail center that's classed as easy on bikes with huge amounts of travel fully armoured up in their Dainese suits? At that point someone pointed to a regular who comes up with an top end dh bike and just sits on the deck all day having people coo at his bling thing, then gets his wife to pick him up 😯

Are we just as guilty in our niche smugness.

btw, the singlespeed I ride is a Roberts not a Genesis ffs.

darrell
    Free Member

there's muppets in all walks of life

Rickos
    Free Member

I'm gonna get a full sus 4X bike just for the pose. One of those expensive ones like a Yeti or an Intense should do it.

(This is a p!ss take and I am actually properly considering getting one, but 2nd hand just in case this 4X thing is crap 😉 ).

geoffj

btw, the singlespeed I ride is a Roberts not a Genesis ffs.

LOL

chvck
    Free Member

You might be, I'm not niche or smug!

genesis
    Free Member

lol!

sillyoldman

Can one wave internal genitals?

Anyone with experience care to comment?

stuckinarut
    Free Member

Weren't the samuri supposed to be able to retract? or was it sumo? I dunno, some nipponese pugilist anyway…

Euro
    Free Member

I think sumo. Weither it was a voluntary retraction of the plumbs, or forced due to the fact that another man-mountain was trying to administer an atomic wedgie, is lost in the mists of time.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

It's OT, but sumo wrestlers practising to be able to retract their plums appeared in one of the Bond books. It is apparently a complete load of tosh

robgarrioch

According to Billy Connoly, the act can easily be replicated by dipping a toe in the North Sea

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Inverse willy waving…’ is closed to new replies.