Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Internse tracer shoulder bolt sourcing
  • Johnbot
    Free Member

Alright folks i’m looking for some help from a fellow tracer owner who might have some spares kcking around.
    I lost this shoulder bolt http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=55030 While I was out riding without noticing it. It fits into the top hole of the suspension link.

I have tried the UK dealers, everyone is saying there out of stock. Anyone on here got one spare around that they dont need?

dans160
    Free Member

Search through ebay.com (not co.uk). I cannot remember the name of the guy that sells them but you will need to contact him direct. You could always contact the UK importers of Intense who may sell to you direct.

bigyinn
    Free Member

£21.99 FOR A BOLT? 😯

Kryton57

Call Extra UK. They are very helpful and have been known to give you the name of an LBS that can help or just send you a courtesy part – within reason.

Number’s on thier website.

Apologies but I need all of mine 😉

lipseal
    Free Member

I got some intense bolts from a guy on bay in the USA, I’m sure CRC can supply intense parts too, them bolts ain’t cheap. 😐

Johnbot
    Free Member

Thanks alot for the tips guys, will look into them

In the mean time I have to thank Steve at Freeflow bikes in Glasgow for sorting me out with a similar bolt. Got a rubber washer from bandq and boom, my wheels are back turning again 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Internse tracer shoulder bolt sourcing’ is closed to new replies.