Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • in't riding brilliant?
  • ton

been out on my bike fr the last 3 days on the trot.
    got drenched yesterday and covered in gloop, did 20 miles with the wife and daughter today.

i love cycling me………….and bring on the winter cos i love it even more then 8)

racefaceec90

winter, NOOOOOOOOOOOO! 🙁

thered

I’m with ton, mud’s ace

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Good to hear your back on your steed 8)

tazzymtb

good on ya Ton, how long until we see some classifieds ads! 😀

i’ve gone the other way, decided I’m a total mincer and it’s a waste having nice bikes so am selling mine and will start again at some point.

igm

Winter’s ace, mud’s ace and Northwave Celsius Artic SPD boots are ace.

If my feet are warm the rest is fine.

ton

tazz, dont do that.
    i only have one bike now………..and i am gonna ride it to death while i can.
    if i stay well i may treat myself to something nice in the summer.

wwaswas

Riding is great, you’re right.

Cleared an obstacle I’ve been walking for the last 18 months today. Made my day 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

riding bikes is just the best thing apart from attending to ladies

barn
    Free Member

Riding is brilliant.
    By next weekend I will have been riding off-road for a year (not solidly, I have to do a work and Dad thing).
    Am loving every pedal stroke, smiling loads, seeing incredible places, learning lots an having some funny conversations.
    It’s ace.

cogglepin

Not too shabby is it Ton!

jools182
    Free Member

Riding is brilliant

Mud is horrible

lesa
    Free Member

Just riding and getting covered in mud and wet through is fun even for a almost 50 year old.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, felt a bit fed up and down, so took advantage of the warm weather to go for a nice spin in Epping Forest. Wet, mulchy rooty slippery fun.

Feeling a lot more chilled now, biking’s great.

if I din’t ride bikes I think I probbluy wooduv murdered a few folk by now*.

*in a particularly horrible and gruesome manner; if you’re gonna do a job, might as well do it properly…

pottsathome
    Free Member

It truly is awesome. Everything from riding a hard trail to doing a green route with my 5 year old son it all makes me smile. Rain hail or shine it’s truly brilliant

spacemonkey

Yep.

I can be a right grumpy fecker if I don’t get out enough. 12 days and counting right now (because of mechanicals) and I’m proper peed of 🙁

Suggsey
    Free Member

The misses says the only time I smile is when she knows I am going out riding……..what she doesnt realise is I am smiling the whole time I am riding too 😆 Oh well what she dont know dont hurt 😀

cardo

Love it… woke up with a slight hangover this morning and took myself on a 20 miler to clear the head…. worked a treat. I have a job where i have to multi-task a lot so when i’m riding it’s great to focus on one thing, forget about stuff that doesn’t really matter and enjoy it fully. I have been to some great places and made some good friends and we have a laugh. best hobby ever!

grtdkad

Five rides in the first 9 days of October for me. Happy days!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘in't riding brilliant?’ is closed to new replies.