Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • inspire me – bike tattoo
  • RustyNissanPrairie

Good friend has bought me a £50 gift voucher for a local and decent tattoo artist for a Xmas pressy. Trouble is I don’t have any ink and didn’treally plan on having any only because I’d never decided on an image or artwork that felt personal enough to me to adorn my skin for life even though considering it for 20+ years

My long departed grandfather rode a 1954 Raleigh Superbe for his twilight years which has some great stories attached to it which I now own and very occasionally ride. hence thinking something along those lines rather than chainring calf tats!

Inspire me with your classy bike related ink-ing!

chewkw
    Free Member

JoeG
    Free Member

jekkyl

The one I’ve been considering for years is the imprint a greasy chain ring leaves on the back of your leg.

carlosg
    Free Member

If you don’t know what you want then ask your friend to swap it for the cash , you shouldn’t get a tattoo just because you have a voucher.
    It took me years to decide what I wanted in a tattoo and then I was disappointed with the result , I lived with a tattoo I wasn’t keen on for about 10 years before having it altered last year.

jaymoid

You know when your calf catches your chain ring and you get that black imprint of the teeth in your skin? Just get that done, permanently.

iolo
    Free Member

Nice felt pen work on JoeG’s post

cynic-al
    Free Member

A guy on here has a 4th cat chainring tattoo, well cool.

I think I’m going for stimpy on my shoulder.

OP is there a Superbe logo or something from that bike you like? It’s all about what’s personal to you.

zippykona

Why don’t you do a raffle on here and the winner would have their username tattooed on your bum.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I went for permanent chainring and pedal pin scarification, shows as a nice purple at this time of year.

jekkyl

Any chance of a pic of that plz Malvern dude?

DezB
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member
    torsoinalake
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

Mine is a broken fixed gear cog. Broken because I used to break everything.
    My next will be a bike silhouette possibly with the word ride next to it, or something vaguely similar.

CountZero

Bikeopeli:

[/url] DSC00079 by CountZero1, on Flickr[/img]

Kokopeli, the Anasazi jester spirit adapted for the modern age.

[/url] DSC00082 by CountZero1, on Flickr[/img]

The red ink on this one went a bit patchy for some reason, might get it re-inked at some point.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I didn’t Dez, but have settled on a character, just need to find an image.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘inspire me – bike tattoo’ is closed to new replies.